Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Minardus

PK list

Can we get a PK list sort of like the buddy list we have?

Add names to the list and whenever a person enters a PK map you get a message.

Like when a buddy logs on; you get a green message on you console.

Example:

[green]xxx has entered Kilaran field through VOTD passageway[green]

:battleaxe: :axeman_rune: :hehe: :battleaxe_rune: :P:mace::wacko:

That's would be unfair advantage, if you could just add people without their agreement.

And honestly who would ever allow his enemy to put his/her name on his "pk list", if that would give him/her such a disadvantage?

It would be cool tho, that players added to your list would show in a different color (and only that advantage), in case you can't remember all the people you put on the list :)

'Victims' of course would not have to accept to be put on the list.

"DonPedro would like to add you to his PK-list, do you accept?"

"Uhmm, hmmm, no thanks"

I would like something like this, as described in the Bad Boy Points thread; although I certainly wouldn't have it notify you when your enemies are present -- thats what friends' eyes and ears are for!

*looks around himself* ;) no paper :D . how about you can add without anyones permission but you get nothing out of it except you know if they're on.

You get a No from me. But every idea has some good idea behind it. What if you add your "Enemies" to your "friends" list and have their names show up in red? Just a thought.

Or you can have a list, but not have it say if they are online or not, so if you see someone you can just check your list and say, oh look, DonPedro is on my PK list...therefore I should attack him!

*looks around himself*  :P no paper :P . how about you can add without anyones permission but you get nothing out of it except you know if they're on.

209224[/snapback]

Good old-fashioned Notepad works too :( That's what I store all my EL notes on ^_^

Friends ?

Enemies?

I thought entering a PK map meant instantly that you get attacked!!!!

Friends ?

Enemies?

209302[/snapback]

w000t we have a winner! Congratulations, you appear to be the first person to understand the concept of a PK map!!!! :hehe:

Friends ?

Enemies?

209302[/snapback]

I think he deserves something.

*A cookie!*

Cool !

Where can I get my cookie? Tavern?

We should have a cookie monster in the game ! :icon4:

I would have to say no to this one aswell. The thing is that it would be unfair. And even if their name was in red, it doesn't matter if he is on your pk list or not. You just wanna kill anyone for their stuff. :axeman_rune:

I would have to say no to this one aswell. The thing is that it would be unfair. And even if their name was in red, it doesn't matter if he is on your pk list or not. You just wanna kill anyone for their stuff. :axeman_rune:

209656[/snapback]

Another one who understands the purpose of PKing...

Didn't want to get yelled out for making a new topic for a topic that already existed, so I'll just revive this one: Obviously everyone hated the original idea.

Could there be a 'Guild PK List' Not to tell you when they're on, just to inform guild members of "a definite kill them" when they see them (if they see them)

Didn't want to get yelled out for making a new topic for a topic that already existed, so I'll just revive this one: Obviously everyone hated the original idea.

Could there be a 'Guild PK List' Not to tell you when they're on, just to inform guild members of "a definite kill them" when they see them (if they see them)

You could always make it really really easy and just red tag everyone. No need for a list then :P

Red tag? Hell is weird, we blue tag enemies... but umm... nah I'll pass on that. and what about the n00bs that don't join guilds?

I think it could work, maybe there could be a file keeped in everyones folders that if you see a player that matchs there name something happens to there name to show there an enermy. i would say make their name red, but that is used for when mods make them pkable, so there needs to be someother way of making them stand out.

Then the guilds could keep a list of players somewhere (most guilds already so this anyway) and the members could just add these names to there list, which wouldnt need the persons consent, and when they see them in game they will notice. It wouldn't give much advantage apart from you wouldnt have to remember all the names as you could instently tell when you see them

i like the idea, maybe just have a list that u add names to as you wish but no notification of when there in pk maps...

think of all the times youve made enemies with someone and then a week later they ask to ff and you become freinds? that sucz0rz. woudlnt have to worry about that w/ a pk list. :icon13:

Red tag? Hell is weird, we blue tag enemies... but umm... nah I'll pass on that. and what about the n00bs that don't join guilds?

Blue tag enemies? rofl my guild blue tags allies. and as for the noobs that dont join guilds, they deserve to die.

Blue tag enemies? rofl my guild blue tags allies. and as for the noobs that dont join guilds, they deserve to die.

Why are you frustrated?