Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pennifuin

Metal Gloves

We once were able to wield gloves of Steel and Iron. These were removes from the game, should they make a return?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. We once were able to wield gloves of Steel and Iron. These were removes from the game, should they make a return?

• Yes, i would like to see them make a return.
    • No, they made my fingers hurt.
    • i dont really care.

YES bring them back - i am sure it wouldnt take much, as i am sure Roja still has all the models etc from the old days

YES bring them back - i am sure it wouldnt take much, as i am sure Roja still has all the models etc from the old days

182943[/snapback]

There weren't any models, just the inventory graphics. You couldnt see them when they were worn.

crannog..you dont even scratch the surface of my expeierince with steel gloves..i used to make steel gloves all day for money..got bloody rich from trik since 1 trip was about 20 mins and 4k worth xD

but that was back when a guild costed 5 mill plats, so heh <_<

crannog..you dont even scratch the surface of my expeierince with steel gloves..i used to make steel gloves all day for money..got bloody rich from trik since 1 trip was about 20 mins and 4k worth xD

but that was back when a guild costed 5 mill plats, so heh  <_<

182969[/snapback]

actually i do :( i have been playing for quite a long time myself, and used to make metal gloves or pants to sell to trik, and make about 1mil a day

What is the use of bringing them back ?

People that use weapons used them very rarely, and there also was no real use in leveling manu with them, nor manu for money.

What is the use of bringing them back ?

People that use weapons used them very rarely, and there also was no real use in leveling manu with them, nor manu for money.

186512[/snapback]

For looks, thats why.

I would like to see them back myself, but it would be even better if you could wear gloves and weapons both at the same time.

Oh I'd love to see some gloves that would fit the plate armor (and, of course, the future steel and titanium plate). I think it would look awesome :omg:

Yes!

make them come back but have them so you can hold weapons and shields with them on. If you watch medieval movies some dudes where chain gloves with a sword...i don't see why you can't here unless it causes some sort of a programming difficulty.

-Kat

Like leather gloves, they were categorized as weapons, and you can only use one weapon at at time. If they were setup more like armore, then that could happen. But, a slot should NOT be added, so people have to start picking and choosing what they want to wear again.

What happened to putting suggestions in the Suggestions forum section? :-p I wouldn't mind seeing them again..But I'll keep wearing my Leather gloves, me thinks. ;X

guys, read my other post about gloves...and aparently there is some kind of coding problem that makes a return of metal gloves quite dificult...i spoke to ent about it, he said.....

RE: Metal Gloves from Entropy

Like I was saying, technical problems issues. if you are really curious in getting the full answer, take a look in the client's source code and inspect the body parts and how the texture is maped

anyone want to inspect?

Edited by pennifuin

There weren't any models, just the inventory graphics. You couldnt see them when they were worn.

182944[/snapback]

And noone cared. Some people still don't care about that.