Eternal Lands Official Forums
Duck X

Roanof

GUYS in that magic maze in magic school i zoomed out and found a roon with 4 doors like the rest .. but!!!! it had a skull pile a blood river in the middle and swords all over it wdf is that i cant get in there!!!!!!!! plus its nota door that says its raining in roanof .. its a scroll somewhere

Edited by Euric

ASK FOR THE PERSON WHO MAKE THE DEF FILES AND STOP WASTING UR TIME ASKING OTHER PPL WHO DOSEN'T KNOW

ok i'm done shouting

ASK FOR THE PERSON WHO MAKE THE DEF FILES AND STOP WASTING UR TIME ASKING OTHER PPL WHO DOSEN'T KNOW

ok i'm done shouting

172624[/snapback]

Now THAT would be cheating, wouldn't it?

This is an ongoing quest by players, lets keep it that way. :P

Now THAT would be cheating, wouldn't it?

This is an ongoing quest by players, lets keep it that way.  :P

172627[/snapback]

not all players.

been there, done that(nott hat there's much to do), didn't even get a t-shirt

the appeal of not having been there didn't do much for me anyway. people need to realise that they have dozens of maps they can go to, and only a few places they can't...

then y do ppl ask how to get to the island. well maybe cuz its a island with gems... how do u what are thos green gems called again ah yeah emeralds

def files? what are those

172626[/snapback]

A server side only file that adds additional feature to maps.

hey i found the room with the skull pile.. and i went to a door it leads to a room with no floor.. its the maze withe x's.. after long walking and getting tped backto the same spot i came across a laboratory.. magic wepaons shining and the words AIR RULES! there was a pentegram style shape with magic diff color balls floating.. and in the middle a crystal ball with particles flying out

i have no idea what this is prehaps more reaserch is required..

Edited by Euric

hey i found the room with the skull pile.. and i went to a door it leads to a room with no floor.. its the maze withe x's.. after long walking and getting tped backto the same spot i came across a laboratory.. magic wepaons shining and the words AIR RULES! there was a pentegram style shape with magic diff color balls floating.. and in the middle a crystal ball with particles flying out

172653[/snapback]

Keep looking, obviously you haven't found what your looking for yet.

Here you can find the map of this socalled "dark room"

And BTW: the laboratory is the entrance to the sewers (check for a hatch near the forge) and it's a wellknown place :P

i know what it is.theres a place full of emeralds :) thats the only thing i know

i hope when Irilion comes online that Roanof still will be secred and that theres only 1 way serve Lord Trakus the evil lord of Irilion.

So El will be split Good&Evil

there will be place for an army of 200men for Trakus ,so hurry if you want to become evil

Hint Ent Hint Quest storyline hint

I've found my way out of the maze in the magic school, I also found a way to the teleport room from the magic school and I found secret tunnels, but i can never find the way to roanof <_<

Edited by Alderan

Yeah, it is a neat island...

:P what?

Edited by Tumaros

QUOTE (Roja @ Feb 23 2005, 05:51 PM)
Don't try getting to it guys, you're wasting your time  :D

I've been there :unsure:

Maybe this is a wild guess, but...

Did there use to be a way, but it got cut off?

I found an entrance which gave me the "The weather outside is bad, so You just look for a while at gardens and decide not to go out." message :)