Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tico

Using heavybear and Tankel to remove more gc from the game

Latally ive been thinking about a way to remove more gc from game without "annoying" too much the players.

One thing that came up in my mind was to give the game stoof fixers (tankel and heavybeard) more skill on fixing armors and weons they they dont do now.

Some itens like scythes, halbeards, dragon armors (maybe even bronze swords) and others are not fixeable @ the moment, some of then are even damageable (they break and "poof").

When they just poof without the chance of fixing it, theres no gc took of from the game.

My mais idea is to increase a bit the breakage rate of those items (make em easily to break)... make'em all fixeable and set up a fair price for fixing tryouts like 20% of item market price, something like that.

This ways itens would brake more oftenly (wich is economicly wanted in game) and ppl wont get too anoyed cause they have a chance to fix it again.

IDK what you think... but losing a 60-100k worth item without the chance of fixing is a bit unfair, and the game could take some advantages by retriving more gc from plyers that can afford the chance of fixing it.

Its up to radu to decide... but i think that would be a nice thing to have in game for economy and also for players

Hmm agree with the first part (dunno if its planned) to be able to repair high priced armors, but imo they shouldn't break more easily, they already do enough

As far as I am aware, the one and only reason we cannot currently repair dragon items of any type atm is simply because there's too many of those and/or scales in the game at present, and Radu wanted to keep them from being repairable simply to ensure theres a reduction in them in storages.

Once the amount of scales/armours drops low enough, I have little doubt Radu will consider allowing them to be repairable...though I'd expect he will take measures to ensure we cant flood the market with scales again. (probably already done enough by making sure dragons dont feature in invasions too often anymore, but dont be surprised if he also makes it harder to get them from normal dragon spawns also).

why not cost a scale instead of gc's to fix tem.. or maybe a scale and say 2k gc's to fix dragon armor?

Good idea... a scale + some gc...

Nah, it should be more like 20kgc + :(

but other weapons like halberds and scythes dont use scales... only gc for it

All your ideas are good, but higher breaking chances? Oo

OMG.

I think that price of icd set is high enough to NOT break it at first battle or before 200 ;p