Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bharain

[patch] Session statistics tab

To save myself a fortune in pens and scraps of paper i threw this together to track how much exp you've gained in a session. It should be useful for working out which monster is most efficient to fight or how long you've been PVPing/alcing/crafting/etc and how much exp it's got you.

elsession39yn.jpg

Patch is here. Thanks to ttlanhil for advice and fixing up my patch and to Bongo for the Kill Counter which inspired me and guided me through adding a tab etc.

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! Wtg Bah, this is awesome, can't wait to get my hands on it... Hmm, when i click the patch link, i get a net timeout error, oh well i'll try later.

I love the reset button, nice for tracking how much exp from one round of pvp or something.

until/unless it's put into CVS, it's not something you can use on the main server anyway.

since bongo's patch was given the green light by ent, I'm guessing more info like in this one will be okay too, and it'll go in

once it does happen, I'll probably post a new pre-compiled binary including it reasonably quickly; if it doesn't go in for a while I may put it in my eperimental build (*points to sig, for those who missed it*)

that's almost going too far for MY taste to be honest...a little bit of work it should still be to figure out the perfect monster/item for everyone to train on...

*shrugs*

:)

Yeah, it's cool, it should be merged with the CVS.
it will be then

once berlios wakes up. and I've had a final check over of the code. then it'll be available

it will be then

once berlios wakes up. and I've had a final check over of the code. then it'll be available

and now it is (with a few final adjustments). happy XP counting!