Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

metalcat

Heres a log of what happenned when he found mine. He not only thanked me for the stuff, BUT He called me a Noob when he is extreemely low level... I hope you guys show him the same type of in-game courtesy he is showing us.

[LuciferX @ 3]: Did someone find a Deathbag in Vermor castle

[metalcat @ 3]: yea' y was it urs?

You are too far away! Get closer!

You can't attack someone while being attacked! (but you will automatically counterstrike)

[LuciferX @ 3]: yes

[metalcat @ 3]: ha ha

[metalcat @ 3]: thx for the stuff

[PM to metalcat: it had a unicorn med, a cuisses, and aHE]

[beorn @ 3]: Selling a Serp Stone, Iron Greaves, and Iron Cruisses.

[PM to metalcat: and somewhere around 15 potions and some bones]

[PM to metalcat: can i meet u for it?]

[PM from metalcat: yea i got that]

LuciferX: hi

Enius: you going to be much longer?

Enius: hi

[PM to metalcat: cool thanks where an i meet you]

[PM from metalcat: no im keepin it lol]

[PM from metalcat: i go everywhere check every corner for deathbags]

[PM from metalcat: noob]

Metalcat is an old EL player who forgot his password to his 1st account. Anyways, it's not right to bagjump but you should also be more careful of what you fight. If you cant beat it barehanded, then don't fight it. ^^

lucifer can beat ogres barehanded.. my guess is he got distracted and died or something.. if i don't watch out i can get killed by a goblin too <_<

Its ur fault u died i needent give ur stuff back if i want to keep it. But there is one thing i don't get whats so bad about db stealing its ur fault u died there is no crime in me picking it up. Well i just wanted to say that.

Let me put this this way...there are game rules, and then there are player rules.

Game rules are what you are talking about, the ones you agree to follow and mods enforce.

Player rules is respecting eachother, returning death bags, ect. You broke the player rules which is why they don't like you.

Then y did he die? In other games like this other than runescape if someone dies u take there stuff its there fault they are to blame. And im not planning on joining any guilds or having many friends......

Edited by metalcat1210

Metal, in this game, the community is a big thing. Your actions that you do decide your role in this game. You are now labled as a bag jumper and not many (if any) people will like you.

And yes, it was his fault he died but its yor fault for not giving the items back like any decent player would.

What i really took offense to wan't that i had a deathbag taken.. i lost cuisses... big deal... what i took offense to was this guy laughing and teasing me after it. Thats what I found to be most outlawish about this guy.

One thing metalcat... you talk about runscape like it can even compete with eternal-lands... runscape sucks, and what you did causes ppl to not accept you into there guilds, not buy/sell items from you etc..

First, if he trully forgot his password of his old char, maybe he can contact the mods/devs for retrieving his pass.

Secound, I think is never to late for people think about theirs mistakes. But if that what Metalcat really wanted he have to live with the consequences of his actions.

Third, you only dont steal in real life because it is against the law? The same is true for other crimes? Since it is not illegal to steal in el, ppl start to do this? People who have principles would not steal in el or in rl, even if its not against the law or rules.

About joining guilds, some guilds accept this kind of person. Of course ppl dislike those guilds as well.

First thing u said:everyone kept redirecting me. (would be nice to get my old acc back) Second thing u said:I dont mind really im hated by many. third thing u said: no law no criminal and if it was a crime that had a harsh punishment i wouldent have done it.

Edited by metalcat1210

third thing u said: no law no criminal and if it was a crime that had a harsh punishment i wouldent have done it.

And you trully think it is good for your char the fact some people will refuse to trade with you and others will attack you on sight?

Anyway, you choose your path, i hope you will be happy with it.

Guys just leave him alone, in a few months, if he makes it that long, he will post his "apology" all over these forums and promise to "have changed" and "be good" ... ;)

T You want an appology eh? hmm havent heard this one in a while.....ahrg how does this go again...o yes thats it.....im sorry i took ur death bag. See ya ppl im da wanderer. And i guess i can relearn to be nice if a admin can help me get my pass back for my old account.

Edited by metalcat1210