Eternal Lands Official Forums
Creepin_Death

Guild Leaders

I am proposing the forming of The Eternal Lands League of Guilds (ELLG). It would be set up in the spirit of the UN of real life. Each member guild would have a rep. We would have meetings once a month as well as a private web page and forum. The ELLG would share info about bad members so other guilds could know about their past before accepting them. We could also settle small disputes between member guilds.

We are still in the planning phase but if your guild would be interested let me know bellow. Also if you have any input it would be appreciated

Finally someone has done this :P:D:D:D:D riva is already posted about being in but i just wanted to say great idea, you rock Creeping Death

Wondering if this is a way to collect dues <wink>

Somehow I don't think meeting once a month will help much for handling people with a bad reputation very well. That gives someone a whole month to cause problems before having to start over again with a new characters.

Somehow I don't think meeting once a month will help much for handling people with a bad reputation very well. That gives someone a whole month to cause problems before having to start over again with a new characters.

166273[/snapback]

:lol:

P*ss on the fireworks why don't you :D

Perhaps if there was a way of calling all guilds into action if something serious happens? For example, if playerX scams 3 people from two different guilds, and kills 2 members from another, all guilds could meet to determine playerX's fate? I dunno, something along those lines.

LNX may join, but we're a democratic guild, so you'll have to wait for our participation :rolleyes:

:lol:

P*ss on the fireworks why don't you :D

Perhaps if there was a way of calling all guilds into action if something serious happens? For example, if playerX scams 3 people from two different guilds, and kills 2 members from another, all guilds could meet to determine playerX's fate? I dunno, something along those lines.

LNX may join, but we're a democratic guild, so you'll have to wait for our participation :rolleyes:

166274[/snapback]

Not trying to kill they idea, but get people thinking about it more is all.

It's ok, I was joking :rolleyes:

166276[/snapback]

I know, but I thought it would be good to clarify so that people might get the right idea and provide more suggestions ... I also need more coffee this morning :D

I figured the monthly meetins were to discuss bigger issues, and problem people would go on the forums immediately... just a matter of checking on there to see if anyone has been posted

I also need more coffee this morning :D

166278[/snapback]

Mmm... coffee... :rolleyes:

Edited by ttlanhil

We'll discuss it more on our forum, but at the moment it seems that (TC) is willing atleast in theory to participate :P

Does that sound non-commital enough? Should I try harder to give no answer? Politics is an easy game to play :)

I figured the monthly meetins were to discuss bigger issues, and problem people would go on the forums immediately... just a matter of checking on there to see if anyone has been posted

Mmm... coffee...  :P

166279[/snapback]

Thats what I was thinking too. You could check here and in our forum just for problems in their last guild.

Wondering if this is a way to collect dues <wink>

166243[/snapback]

Actually I thought you would fund it :P......J/k I don't see a need for any dues. What would a group such as this need funding? If an occation arose the group could vote on how to raise funds but I doubt any gc would be involved in this type of an organization. Just a group of delegates discussing issues

You can count RICH in, as long as someone else organizes it - we have enough problems to fix at the moment. <_<

Edited by Mr.Mind

Guest Trojan_Knight

I know that with a person or two. I may of had problems with in the past do to previous things with other guild i was in.. I am now a leader of my own guild. Im just starting. So with those of ya that may of had ordeals w/me or etc. I hope we can start over.. Anyways.

This is a great idea.. I can see many possiblities with this idea.. Im all for it. So count "Legends of the Empire" aka ~LE~ in as well.

If any of ya, would like help with this , or oganizing it or etc. I have played many games in past where i helped organize such a thing. So ya can pm me in game, or throw a message at me on here. And I would be more than willing to help ya out.

Peace

Trojan Knight

Sounds great, count Rise in.

However, please note that Rise may not be known as Rise much longer...depends if the single strand of yarn holding the alliance toggether breaks or not...it probaly already has...

This is a great idea, I oil for weapons scandals :lol:

One of the forums should be about character sells... If you know anyone that has sold a character it could be posted in that way and everyone will know