Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

The Amazing Race

On Saturday, November 20th, the 2nd Amazing race will be held. It is based upon the TV show. Don't know the rules? Well here they are:

There will be 12 teams of 2.

Each team will start at the same location and given the same clue at the same time. The first 11 teams to reach this designated location will be able to move on in the event but the team who comes in last place will be eliminated. Some of these clues will require you to do some challenges or tasks. Also on this course, there will be THREE roadblocks. A roadblock is a challenge where only one of the partners may do. Also, there will be THREE detours. This will give the teams a choice of two tasks, each with thier own PROs and CONs. The final thing on this course will be ONE fast forward. If a team happens to come across this fast forward in thier challege, they will be able to skip the challenge and go directly to the pit stop. There will also be a time limit in which you have to get to each pitstop. The time will be determined by the difficulty of the current challenge. Now lets get to the part which you all have been waiting for. The winning team will recieve...

1 MM cape each.

20k each

25 Damage rings each

1 Moon Med each

1 Rare book each (their choice out of my vast supply)

To sign up, post your name with your team member's name.

The race will start at 5 PM (17:00) GMT which is 12 pm EST (Eastern). Teams will meet 15 minutes before hand at the Whitestone City Meeting Hall. Since this challenge will require intermediate knowledge of the land, I will require 2 levels (Besides overall) of 25 for you to join in this race. This race will not be on any PK maps.

One more thing, if your partner fails to show up on time, you will be able to choose a partner VERY quickly before the race begins. This is why I need you 15 minutes before the race begins.

So if you are interested, Sign up now!

Edited by Lord_Vermor

Myself (Garrin) and Phenic would like to be a team.

Team 4 :unsure:

Edited by Lord_Vermor

Ummhh....Me (BeyoncE) and Alobar..ummhh. wanna..ummhh..be...a....t.eamm.. pleas? :unsure:  :D

Team 5 :D

Edit: 700 posts! Im am orc!

Edited by Lord_Vermor

Vermor's roling his eyes because he knows how rediciluslus it is for toher peopel to sign up before we will deffinately win espeicaly now that I got my time zones straight now! It's at 11 cetnral time tommrow :D

Best of luck to everyone :o

i want to join,but who would team up with me,i will just get in the way ;_; im thinking of asking michel but he probably say no