Eternal Lands Official Forums
Adyna

Issue #2 Of The El Times Out Now

Issue #2 of The EL Times is out now.

Subscribe by sending your ingame name to theeltimes@hotmail.com

The EL Times - Legends In The Making

yep its out and yep i received it and nope there wasn't anything in it :P

EDIT:

i opend it with hotmail (you know via ie) but now i opened it with outlook and it isn't empty anymore!! :P

Edited by Shoarma kip

Kip could u send the first newspaper to my mail cuz my email doing weird :P

vw0ut3r@hotmail.com

Well, it just seemed like ads and "Hey devs-do better, more, faster, happier"...I liked the first one a lot better :P

Maybe wait for articles, or make it biweekly.

Edited by crusadingknight

Issue #2 is great!!!

Just a thought, but perhaps biweekly is better, you'll get more material that way. But there certainly wasnt anything wrong with #2, btw :D

Omg! you two rock =) this thing is awesome! and i only got the first issue, send me teh second too.. too bad i dont have time to read it, maybe on weekend ;)

Well, it just seemed like ads and "Hey devs-do better, more, faster, happier"...I liked the first one a lot better  :D

Maybe wait for articles, or make it biweekly.

I had to put issue 2 together on my own without any help - for two issues now we have asked for people to send in news stories. Perhaps crusadingknight and MikeH could help out by sending in something news-worthy? :)

Adyna

The EL Times - Legends In The Making

the first edition is now so old that it would be completly useless to u, and we r about to send out issue2 anyway, so hold your fricken horses and stop being a noob

is this what is expected out of the people that are putting out this newsletter????

They have not sent me any issues yet and i have emailed them 2 times how hard would it be to resend... Probly easier then typing that statement out.. and yes i registered under another name :P

:lol: everyone's missing while i archived it 2 days ago..

anyway im willing to make up some story for it if u want... about invincible bear freaking out in diamond mine, bear that acts like a fluffy - schytsofrenic animals?

and more ;P

Um, what's with the re-release of Issue 2? Couldn't get in all the bitching that you wanted to the first time?

Um, what's with the re-release of Issue 2? Couldn't get in all the bitching that you wanted to the first time?

haulol.gif

issue somewhat LACKED a lot of info and sections, if u dont like the newspaper then dont read it, but dont spoil it for the people who dont mind it.

iv seen a few mods and mod brown nosers getting cranky about the newspaper because of my EXPoSE on plat, well - thats too bad for u, and not my problem.

this is freedom of the press and im sure some people were very interested to kno what happened to her

we have 100+ people who get the times, and 2 or 3 people who r against it, i think that speaks for itself.

Should have called it issus 2.5.... half was new and half old... did not find it all that good with the put downs of Ent.