Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alox

Pimpslord Banner

Just a question and a suggestion.

1.Are there any benefits to people clicking the banner? i.e. do you generate revenue or traffic from it?

2. If so, why not change the link so that it opens in a new window. Some of us are too lazy to right click and make it do so, and also do not want to leave the forum page.

Al

Just a question and a suggestion.

1.Are there any benefits to people clicking the banner? i.e. do you generate revenue or traffic from it?

2. If so, why not change the link so that it opens in a new window. Some of us are too lazy to right click and make it do so, and also do not want to leave the forum page.

Al

Get Firefox. Then, all you have to do is click it with the middle mouse button or mousewheel, and it opens in a new tab! Get it or somebody will put spyware on your computer!

Get Firefox. Then, all you have to do is click it with the middle mouse button or mousewheel, and it opens in a new tab! Get it or somebody will put spyware on your computer!

Cheers, Im using firefox but didnt know about the middle button thing. So there really is no point in clicking it then (other than to get to the pimpslord website of course :D )?

I didn't even see the banner until I used another computer, because mine blocks pretty much all ads :D

An amusing side effect is that I can't visit runescape.com . . . my browser blocks the whole thing. All I can see is the Jagex logo and a link under it that says "More Games".

I didn't even see the banner until I used another computer, because mine blocks pretty much all ads :D

An amusing side effect is that I can't visit runescape.com . . . my browser blocks the whole thing. All I can see is the Jagex logo and a link under it that says "More Games".

WTF? The banner is hosted on our site. How ddi yuor browser remove it? Did it filter it ebcause it has the standard banner dimensions? If so, some websites might not look right.

lmao.

You can also open another tab in firefox (if you dont have a middle mouse button) hold down control (same as IE with 'shift' key to open the link in a new window) and then click on the link.

I didn't even see the banner until I used another computer, because mine blocks pretty much all ads  :)

WTF? The banner is hosted on our site. How ddi yuor browser remove it? Did it filter it ebcause it has the standard banner dimensions? If so, some websites might not look right.

Well some websites might not look right if images not hosted on the same server where filtered..