Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

The Revenge In The Ruins

ok take me out if that are the teams u put me in other team becuz u hate me and now im with some enemys by im out event

Just put your differences aside for the battle. The organisers cant be expected to know the politics between each individual player.

Its a battle, not seating arangements for a wedding. "no we cant put betty beside john, since bettys mother calld henrys son stupid, and you know how protective john is over his cousin......"

Im with the_antiroot. As long as the Mods try to make it as fair as they can, Im in. I do not like the fact Im against one of my best friends in the game, but Ohh, well its all going to be fun in the end.

Plus, this time Monoceros cant teleport in and stick a serp in my back before I do anythig :P

THEY TEAMS WHERE FINE AS THEY WHERE AND NOW STUPID mOJo CHANGES IT BECUZ IM HIS ENEMY AND NOW IM WITH ALOT ENEMYS OF ME INA TEAM AND IC ANT WORK TOGEHTER WITH THEM... oops caps was on

first u make teams and then u change them it so stupid so unfair!!

im sure this event gonna be a mess becuz u make rulez after we sign up etc its gay

Look theres no point in leaving just because i switched teams around a little i just put satan into blue because blue don't have much high skilled people <_< can't still see why they aren't unfair i am trying i don't know all you skills :)

Checked the team's total a/d/p/c. Its fairly even so far. Blue team has the SLIGHTest advatage.

well my p/c sux i had 20/30 when i signed up

Whats your point :unsure: you can always have it trained up by tomarrow night.

I'd better say this before you forget...

SCREENSHOTS!

Take screenshots if you can and if you're free...I wanna see. :unsure:

-Lyn-

I'd better say this before you forget...

SCREENSHOTS!

Take screenshots if you can and if you're free...I wanna see. :unsure:

-Lyn-

During taking screenshots you may get send to Underworld. Mwahaha.

Regards.

I had intended this page for the use of the event coordinators and team leaders only, but Lord_Vermour already announced it in-game, so here it is:

Revenge In The Ruins 01 stats - file renamed, link removed [served it's purpose]

It currently queries the EL server every time you load or refresh the page, producing a load on the game server, so USE IT SPARINGLY !!. You can sort by any column, but it is loaded with a sort on the last column (melee average, explained at the top of page). As the war draws near, it is a means for the team-leaders to see if their team players are online yet, and who isn't online.

I hope to set up a database which runs the query every 5 minutes, so the only load will be on MY server. I will post here when I have done that.

For Lord_Vermour: I am using your first post for the team-player-names, so that's where I look first for any updates/changes (please put a check in the "Add the 'Edit by'.." box above the 'submit modified post' button, so I'll spot any updates). I will rename the page when the war has started, to reduce load on the game server, and only the participating moderators (you and mojo ?) will get the new name (via in-game PM).

Nice work. U should add might to melee avg formula.

I guess you are right. I don't know the real melee formula, but it makes sense that might would be a factor. If anyone knows how to weight these factors:

Cross-attributes are Might(mi), Matter(ma), Toughness(to), Charm(ch), Reaction(re), Rationality(ra), Dexterity(de), Etheriality(et).

Melee avg here is calculated using : (attack + defense + mi + to + re + de)/6

please post here!

Modification based on another Boki input (i'll try it on the page before i post it here):

Melee avg here is calculated using : ((attk + defs)/2 + mi + ma + to + re + de)/5

is how it exists now, but i'm thinking that dividing attack+defense by 2 is too much unweighting of these skills, may change it to 1.3 ? what do you think ?

OK, this is the last change until I get opinions from somebody else, boki:

((attk + defs)/1.5 + mi + ma + to + re + de)/5

:) Boki also discovered an error on the page: during one of my edits, i got the stats shifted over one column :( -but it's fixed now! Watch for your team captain to come online and #join your team! - and have fun!

Edited by rolan4

Maybe ((att + def)/2 + mi + to + re + de)/5

edit

umm matter should count too. So it's :

((att+def)/2 + mi + ma + to + re + de)/6

is how it exists now, but i'm thinking that dividing attack+defense by 2 is too much unweighting of these skills, may change it to 1.3 ? what do you think ?

Yeah maybe it is too much, like 1.5 should be ok