Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Itami

Make everything stackable!

Simple requests.

-Make all potions stackable. I think it's kinda silly to only have some of them stackable and some not. If you're worried about players having too many BRs or something just make them heavier then 1emu.

-Make all furs stackable. Why is it deer fur is stackable when fox fur is not? Deer fur is larger and heavier, this is another thing that never seemed to make sense to me.

-This may exsist and i've never figured it out but how about a keyboard command for sitting/standing. like ctrl+i is inv. how about ctrl+s makes you sit or something similar.

-Make all potions stackable. I think it's kinda silly to only have some of them stackable and some not. If you're worried about players having too many BRs or something just make them heavier then 1emu.

Some potions aren't stackable to help keep the game balanced. Do you really want people carrying 300+ BR's when they PK you?

-Make all furs stackable. Why is it deer fur is stackable when fox fur is not? Deer fur is larger and heavier, this is another thing that never seemed to make sense to me.

Fox furs are used for manufacturing fox scarves and fur cloaks; if you could just stack them, it'd make manufacturing them too easy. ;p

Deer fur is less useful.

I don't get PK'ed as i rarely go into PK maps, on the rare occasions i do go in i go naked so i'm not worth killing.

Like I said the potions could be made heavier. As a potion maker it's rather hard to make speedy sales of more then 20 of the stupid things because they don't stack. And bag trading though i havne't been scammed before isn't that great of an idea and people when they buy the potions get insanely impatient.

You wanted suggestion, i gave my two cents, i never said you had like them.

what could done is make notstackable stackable its just limit how many can have and think actually be easy for programmer to do.

Like I said the potions could be made heavier. As a potion maker it's rather hard to make speedy sales of more then 20 of the stupid things because they don't stack.

Fighters normally have a much higher carry space than potion makers, if the potions were made heavy enough to compensate for a high carry space, it'd be a big problem for the potion makers. If they wern't made too heavy, the fighter would still be able to hold quite a high amount.

I try to have rather high carry capacity as most good potions require heavy things like Quartz or ore and it's much simpler to harvest in bulk and make in bulk. Now if only i could trade/sell in bulk. And customers get so pissy when i can't trade another 30 in less then 45seconds(impatient bastards)

OK if stackabilty is a no go how about adding an extra row the inventory window?

There's no reason to....it's perfectly balanced as it is...

I agree. If you don't like the time it takes to buy/sell pots remember patience is a virtue

a) This is not something that can be implemented in the client.

B) No. They can't be stacked for a reason.