Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Hospitals

In each major town/city there should be a small "house type building" maybe with a big red or white cross on the door, and inside is a "medic" (not hazor) NPC who you pay a certain amount to heal you fully..

inside the hospital could also be a little vendor of certain medicinal appliances, almost like potions, but not exactly (could be like bandages, antibacterial, medicinal marajuana, etc) and these items would help you heal faster or fully while in or out of combat

And it should be on KF of course. ;-)

Regards.

In each major town/city
And it should be on KF of course. ;-)

errr....

anyway, maybe...

10 gc for 1-10hp

20 gc for 11-20hp

40 gc for 21-30hp

80 gc for 31-40hp

160 gc for 41-50hp

and blah, blah, blah....

just so the peeps who want to heal that 5hp dont have to pay the same price as somebody who wants to heal that 120 hp so they can kill wolfy with no pots again...

gold is a good idea i think

I'm gone :D

Think it cool idea to have if want even make so player worker there to heal player come in so those specizalize healing have good heal player

Guest Pandemonia

That price scale doesn't work, you just heal yousrself 6 times for 10.

A better solution would be that your heal rate be trebled while you remain inside the building. It should be on isla prima.

That price scale doesn't work, you just heal yousrself 6 times for 10.

no i meant that either you heal completely or you dont heal at all -_-

What's wrong with having players do this? Ember could run a hospital somewhere, along with the rest of the HeaL guild.

That's always a possibility, but it would be much easier on them and on the community if it was 'officially' run by 1 or 2 NPC's

I agree that it would be cool if a guild ran a hospital, buti f no HeaL member was online, or even no HeaL member was in a hospital, injured people would either have to wait for one to get online or walk around and find one

What's wrong with having players do this? Ember could run a hospital somewhere, along with the rest of the HeaL guild.

That's always a possibility, but it would be much easier on them and on the community if it was 'officially' run by 1 or 2 NPC's

I agree that it would be cool if a guild ran a hospital, buti f no HeaL member was online, or even no HeaL member was in a hospital, injured people would either have to wait for one to get online or walk around and find one

mean that was ran npc run it but it would allow player to help heal other player that come in maybe if npc charged money then player would get some money for doing it :)

waht wrong with the hospital at beam players healing for free thank god i stop doing that. :)

its a good item but i will spend all my gold trying to take her to bed with me. If its a he sma ething :D

I had that idea a long time ago. If I hadn't retired as a healer, or actually managed to make a Healer's Guild, this would have been the main purpose. Ember, take note! :) (That's the real point of a Healer's guild... but maybe not Ember's Light - it's up to you). Of course, to be able to do that effectively, hEaL would have to have a lot of members, as 007 said.

Put hospitals in the Church of Aluwen in Corren Town (it's close to KF, anyway), outside the WSC arena, and the building north of beam (where Granny used to live). I suggest a bot instead of an NPC. Make it a combination of a store-bot and a heal-bot. (ie. it buys health and magic essences, charges people for healing using the trade window, and accepts donations. Remove the 1 spell-per-second limit, though). hEal guild could maintain it and keep it supplied with essences for free (but it would also accept donations from other charitable players).

-Lyn-

P.S. If this bot suggestion goes through, can I donate my character to be the bot? I want Lyanna to be remembered in some way... :D

bloody hell lyanna thats the best bloody idea i have heared in ages. I think this is a great idea i would give money & essences. But what if u could buy essences off it to heal yourself as well

bloody hell lyanna thats the best bloody idea i have heared in ages. I think this is a great idea i would give money & essences. But what if u could buy essences off it to heal yourself as well

hehehe also could be good place people other want heal other free go there wait people to come :P to heal them with own supply