Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

leather cost

Can u make leather manufacturable or it a lil bit cheaper?? (like 6-8 gc) hmmmm... cuz there aren't many big manufacturer's (high lvl that is) Frak i think is the highest and his was 35 last i knew (maybe 40 now) but that's still not that high O.o

Leather cost should be made rather twice of this now. Now economy goes down because

you can manufacture high level items at any level and maybe you will fail a bit but you will

make that serp and sell it for some cash. So if someone wants reduce failure rate lets him

pay alot. Everyone knows that place which hurts so bad is your pocket.

Regards.

Yeah, thats why it takes nearly 400k to get the level to make serps...and only thing that doesn't cost you a ton is alchemy/harvest...try making 400k with harvesting xD

I didn't find the price of leather much of an issue to get high enough to be able to make Serpent Swords without much of a lose rate. I'm still below the recommended level, but since you can make higher level items fairly quickly, you can get income from those items to pay for the leather easily.

Now i'm understanding well o well it was worth a shot

Yeah, thats why it takes nearly 400k to get the level to make serps...and only thing that doesn't cost you a ton is alchemy/harvest...try making 400k with harvesting xD

get a nice alchemy level and make ess for money, and bars for manu lvl :(

Increase fail rate as long as you are beyond the recommend level dramatically,

lets say 100% for each level you are beyond rec. level. So you will nearly never

succeed for high level items when you are at low levels.