Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

wraith on map

i think a lot of questions would easily be answered if there was some icon for the wraith on the IP map..

amazing nobody thought of this before. maybe fred could make a map with the wraith marked. hes really good with the maps.

Nevertheless, the campfire is already marked on the ingame map, so it would serve the purpose of making the location of the Wraith easy to find, #beam me up or no #beam me up.

I think teranoz has a good idea.

-Lyn-

The camp fire is already crowded. I like the original idea, though. Leave the Wraith where he is, and mark it on the map.

here's an idea, why don't we send newbs who just starting playing for them to be put at the Wraith so they know where he is. Besides you don't want them annoying you all day like this one was doing to me, lol :D

You already spawn at the Wraith when you start the game for the first time.

At least I just did.

The camp fire is already crowded. I like the original idea, though. Leave the Wraith where he is, and mark it on the map.

since whens wriath a guy? is it a guy? *wonders*

it cant be to hard to put a dot on the map can it? just put a color dot we havent used you dont even gota write wraith or nothing it would be like a 10 second task...

amazing nobody thought of this before. maybe fred could make a map with the wraith marked. hes really good with the maps.

I did that a few weeks ago.

I think I have every map in the game available on my site now. And there's lots (but not all) resources, npcs, etc. marked on them.

if the wraith is gonna be added to IP map, it would also be helpful to add a little "Crystal Caverns" label in dp