Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

Fight Club!

Hi all, I am bringing back fight club, we will try to do at least one PKing event a week...

Event time: 10am Saturday (Tennessee USA)

I'm looking for some people who would like to help host, run and play in the events, please PM me here, post on this thread or try to catch me ingame if you want to help

This weekends event!

Naked-ish boxing is the event

This is an UNOFFICIAL event!!! Witch means that some people may walk into the event and try to crash it so be forewarned!!!

In this event leather armor is the highest lvl of armor allowed in the fight, and yes that includes helm, NO COLs, the figh will take place in the DPA1 arena* (desert pines 40 cap arena), everyone is welcome to join, the highest wep allowed is iron sword... We will not be splitting up in our standard CL format, this is a total free for all when the time starts to the last person standing you may att at will anyone in the arena.

There will be NO;

No meds

Summoning of any kind

Engineering of any kind

Ranging of any kind

You are allowed to;

Use any magic

Use any ring

Flee from 1 fight to start another

Use any potions

There will be no entrance fee for this event but donations will be accepted for the victors...

Donations so far:

20k to the winner

10k to winner donated by sirRICH

10k to # 2

5k to # 3

Restrictions subject to change.

Picking of the time!!!!

It will be Saturday or Sunday in my (tennessee, USA) afternoon time

What day would everyone like?

WINNERS:

1st place RabbitMan

2ed place Orick

3ed place Fork

Edited by Orick

Sounds like fun, but probably will be ruined by some BADASS-WANNABE who will not obey the rules (not official even).

Why can't it be offcial with moderator protection?

If you know one I would love to have one, but any time I have ever asked for one I have been told they are to busy...

But if you know one who would want to let them and me know

I tried to get mod to help mine, but happilly went off without a hitch. I'd love to partake in event, or help you with running it, though i only ran one event so far. So if you think i could help, i'd love to. :)

Where's PDA1 for those who are dumb to abreviations? or is that in your brand spanking new guild map? :P

I tried to get mod to help mine, but happilly went off without a hitch. I'd love to partake in event, or help you with running it, though i only ran one event so far. So if you think i could help, i'd love to. :)

Where's PDA1 for those who are dumb to abreviations? or is that in your brand spanking new guild map? :P

Thank you, your help is welcome! Start passing the word and ask people if sat or Sunday is best for them

And DPA1 is desert pines arena 40 a/d cap (sorry for the typo)

Edited by Orick

the figh will take place in the DPA1 arena* (desert pines 20 cap arena)

There's only DPA under 40s and DPA under 60s. GL with event. I would volunteer to run, but I can't do stuff that isn't Euro :(

And any max/mix a/d requirements?

Edited by Grort

the figh will take place in the DPA1 arena* (desert pines 20 cap arena)

There's only DPA under 40s and DPA under 60s. GL with event. I would volunteer to run, but I can't do stuff that isn't Euro :(

And any max/mix a/d requirements?

Wow I'm full of all kinds of wrong today... Ty

No requirements and no restrictions on a/d for this first event, next weekend(not this weekend) I will do an event that will be combat level restricted but for the opening fight for fight club coming back I need just basic as I can get

I have no idea or I would have posted that insted

Check your OS time zone settings n00b, you will find UTC or GMT timezone over there.

Also, if your doing one PK event per week, why not try and make a small team and rotate the major duties between them per week. I remember stressing out when trying to run my own event, and it will take up alot of your time if your taking on the duties for an event every week.

It would also be cool if we could donate to your MM bot anything we want to give as a prize. :P

Also, if your doing one PK event per week, why not try and make a small team and rotate the major duties between them per week. I remember stressing out when trying to run my own event, and it will take up alot of your time if your taking on the duties for an event every week.

It would also be cool if we could donate to your MM bot anything we want to give as a prize. :P

Once I get my guild map on place and members in the guild the guild leads will help run fight club, and ill be putting another bot next to bugs again that can take donations... Also once up and running we will run both Euro and USA events... This is just the first SMALL event, there will be 3 regular events a week and 5-7 major events a month once all is running like it use to run ;)

I thought you still had that bot in MM lol. It just sounded like a lot of work for you ;p

Yeah it can be :)... But I'm ready to get back into leading the club...

I moved my bot to the silver mine, but I want another one at sto

No shields and any cape you want... Also another 10k to the winner and 10k to the first person to record, edit and give me a video of the fight