Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

Summoning v invasion creatures

Hey... Do summoned dragons have any more protection agents invasion dragons as far as smight summon goes?

And anyone ever recorded a fight between summoned and invasion drags? If not can someone who has that ability do it? (Please CherUT:)

Hey... Do summoned dragons have any more protection agents invasion dragons as far as smight summon goes?

And anyone ever recorded a fight between summoned and invasion drags? If not can someone who has that ability do it? (Please CherUT:)

AFAIK, summoned dragons are not protected in any means from invasion dragons smiting them. (joked that CherUT should summon draggies in invance, and was told it would be waste due to smite summons :P )

Orick I cant give you an honest answer. I can summon them but at a very high cost. My acws did well against invasion rd though

There are a few factors that affect this. Number one, the a/d levels. From a high level summoner, the summoned rd will have higher attack than invasion, and lower defense. This means that both dragons will probably hit each other every round minus lucky flees. So they should be evenly matched there.

The next factor is the disadvantage to the summoned mobs: damage over time and smite. Iirc, dragons typically smite for ~65 damage every 30 seconds, and summons lose ~5 health every 30 sec or minute (i dont remember which). So we'll assume ~70 bonus damage per 30 sec on the summoned mob.

The next facotr is the summoned mob's biggest advantage: increased crit rate. With the high level summoning needed to summon these dragons, I believe they will be critting at least 50% rounds if not more often. Since dragons typically ahve high armour, these crits should lead to a much higher damage. So my best guess is that the summoned ones would win.

However, if I'm wrong about how often the invasion dragons smite, or the crit rolls, then I could be wrong. Also, astrologycould be a key factor as well (primarily crit to damage astro).

It's 4 am so that's all I have and grammar is probably terrible ^^.

Interesting... I'm the new update there was some added protection agents smight for summoned creatures... Is that protection caped at lvl 100 like the rest if the stats are or does it get better with more lvls?

Orick I cant give you an honest answer. I can summon them but at a very high cost. My acws did well against invasion rd though

That does help chery, thanks :)... Have you noticed any difference with the smight on your summoned creatures?

With the new changes summons get a def boost, also depending on summoners level plays a role in smite. So with my summoning level I will smite for more than someone with a lower level and my summons will be more immune to smite than the lower level players. hope this helps :)