Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RipTide

Buying down a daily (like a Haidir pass, but lets you do a daily quest earlier)

Today's suntzu brought this to mind. How about a hall pass that permits you to do a daily 1 game day earlier. The hall pass should be expensive (20kgc) enough that you wouldn't do it everyday, but if a special day was called you could buy one. They would work with all the daily NPC's but good for only one use. Radu could sell them in the shop just like a haidir pass, but charge more to reflect the higher cost of the hall pass.

Yeah I think this is a bad idea... Average daily I think is 80 to 120k. take 1mill ($50 usd) / 20k then 50*80k makes 4 mill xp for 50 usd... Now it's actually faster to lvl on a spawn rather then haider but it allows people like me how have less time to just buy xp rather then earn it...

that's not a bad idea, if you use one you can't do that daily for 8 game days.

Now a pass that takes your cooldown to 0 but then makes it so you have to wait 2x longer then normal that's a better idea

Now a pass that takes your cooldown to 0 but then makes it so you have to wait 2x longer then normal that's a better idea

Edited by Vanyel