Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

Use of Oranges

On the topic of uses for oranges, I'd like to see an additional food item made which requires oranges. Ub3r potion of feasting - Gives 100 food when consumed - 4 emu (20 sec cd). Recommended ingredients: 200 vials + 1 orange + 100 raw meat = 200 UPoF. Recommended pot level ~80 or w/e. This would provide a nice new consumable item to mixers, and provide an outlet for overfarmed instance oranges ;p.

I think this idea would be great...

My mistake, it wasn't you that wanted the price up (it was Orick wanting them to become scarce),

and it wasn't the first post.

I went by memory, and that's not always reliable :/

Actually I think in my first post I said I wanted to take the price of oranges down to the worth of RD scales witch if I'm not wrong(and I'm not) that would lower them by about 5k go making them a loss of gc... Also making them redeemable for more instances so I can have more fun instancing would make them more valuable for keeping and less valuable in gc... Personally I don't think you know much about me or how I work in the game but I'm focusing more on actual play of game and less making gc... Ill explain it more later as to how but at work now so can't rant to long

Edited by Orick

I wasn't saying you wanted to raise their price, I said that you (Orick) wanted them to become scarce, not the same thing. (see post #6 in this thread)

Keep them the same. The instance team i go with usually gets 1-2 Oranges (with a 4-5 man team), sometimes none, per instance, and wee only instance once every week. I don't have Big Belly. Seems a bit expensive. I'm in the position where I don't want orange to drop in price (i'd like to keep the decent lil profit i makei n instances) but don't actually won't it to increase in cost in case i wish to get Big Belly, whereupon i wouldn't want to pay an huge amount for the orange, which i'd end up buying off the team.

Keep the same. If you have one rotting in storage, give to the global cause. no biggy

Well... I guess the orange market is better then I first thought it was... I moved over 40 this week

Ah. This thread was about your profit margins. Gotcha.

Well... I guess the orange market is better then I first thought it was... I moved over 40 this week

Ah. This thread was about your profit margins. Gotcha.

Nope it was about the 237 oranges that didn't get moved this week... My profit margin is not effected by other bots not being able to sell... I think 2 of the 25 bots sold regularly and only 5 sold total

In fact the thread started by my question about what all they are used witch was not answered in the first half the the thread... Then it morphed into ideas about more uses for them... Then quickly into how they are over farmed then that change is scary and not wanted and then a comment from someone who only read the first and last post before posting anything at all...

>< rant fail >< you posted once here before...

But this next part does apply... I would have to be able to play the game to increase my profit and I would have to use enough of them to not allow them to stack up... Where at this time I have reduced the profit margin of oranges this week to keep up with the other bots who do sell

Edited by Orick