Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starscreamer

Guild HQ

Hi again :D

I was thinkning also about all the un-used houses rooms ect in EL, and came up with this suggestion, Selling houses to Guilds.

the guild could customise the 'look' of the house/building (in keping with the customise rule already in place), and implement there own rules ie PK map, no cooldown, no summ stone, no rosto, no drop ect (obviosly all coming at a price :P)

If giuldHQ has an active PK map outside it player trying to enter should be warned before hand (as the same way when you try to enter a PK map)

Of course only 'un-used' buildings should be sold, so not taverns or general stores or the bigger castles with NPC's inside.

I dont have a suggestion on prices though.

Hope you like.

In many respects yes.

But bought/rented by guilds in game using EL GC making them more accesible to players ingame.

Limiting the number of buildings to 1 a guild, i think it is a good idea :) i think it would greatly boost real PKing.

Also would get rid of alot of ingame resources, if say you had to pay not just GC but specific items, for map 'perks' (no drop, A/D cap etc.)

Plus most of the buildings (atleast on C1) serve no purpose (C2 buildings are good for hiding from lenny :P) it would just be making use of what is already there.

I believe there was a plan for the distant future to allow people to build structures, barricades and such. The change of map structures at the beginning of the year was supposed to be a step closer to this. I imagine switching to the newer OpenGL version support (and discarding some older versions) is another step towards it. I do not know what is left though. Perhaps if you look for "city" and "mayor", you will find the thread(s).