Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sagen

Spell Idea: Remote Tele To Range

So I was thinking how nice it would be if creatures could be "herded". It was then I thought of the Remote Teleport to Range spell. It would work just like Remote Heal coupled with Teleport to Range.

An additional benefit is that guilds can aid lower level members join in specialized guild events or can move them to safe places in the event of danger (or move the dangerous creature away for that matter).

I don't PK, so take the following with a grain of salt: I imagine it would provide a lot of tactical fun in PK fights/events. Is your opponent proving too much?, Remote Tele to Range him away from you and regain some precious seconds to recover.

For your convenience, the sigils needed for:

• Remote Heal: Global, Increase, Health
  • Teleport to Range: Move, Change, Local, Space

That being the case, it seems Remote Teleport to Range's sigls would be Global, Move, Change, Space.

However, I understand that there may need to be a greater barrier to entry to such a potent spell. Perhaps Magic, Life, Knowledge, and/or Matter should also be necessary?

I will leave it to those in charge of game balance to decide which essences, how many, and the range of the spell.

I welcome comments and input.

Thanks.

Bagjump fest.

Yeh..

This idea would have to be narrowed down so much to prevent abuse you would be left with a TPtR spell :P

Bagjump fest.

We could teleport Vanyel into a puddle of lava and keep him there forever.

Hey, thats teamwork!

Piper

You have my vote for this, specially it it works at Storage!!