Eternal Lands Official Forums
roman_gruber

Haidir: Finish-Messages

AFter finishing Haidir Quests you get a pop message every time you kill one monster more.

If I want to stay at spawn a bit longer i have to accept every time i get a message. There should be a "yes i got it button" so this Monsters done Message doesnt shows up anymore :)

Yes! :D

And it could apply to the Xaquelina daily too, I've often wanted to fill up on whatever plant she sent me to collect, but that annoying message just makes it impossible :brooding:

Consider the downside of it, too, you may habitually click "Yes" and forget you have already finished the quest, and keep hunting/harvesting a lot more till you realize you are already done :D

Thats why some sort of button "Yes i got it" which is very small. or lets say 5 times okay click. I assume when someone clicks 5 times okay, i think he knows he has completed it. Maybe one general notice in the hud, go to quest npc or in the chat log file ....

yes flower quest is another downside, you cant fill up, but mostly you are lucky becuase there is near a similar flower to fill up:)

you can turn it alreaddy off... for fighting np.

you only get a text msg than. and for flowers you probably stop everytime,

in most cases there is an equal flower near, try that bus =)