Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Starlite

Dubro

Just a quick note to thank Dubro for returning my Col as he promised in Channel 6. He has returned it to me , I hope as showing this act of good faith he will gain back a little repect for keeping his word.

Thanks

It is nice that he gave it back, but you forgot to mention all the badgering in 6 that you and a few other people had to do to make that happen. Still, good on Dubro for returning it.

It is nice that he gave it back, but you forgot to mention all the badgering in 6 that you and a few other people had to do to make that happen. Still, good on Dubro for returning it.

Yes it did take a lot of persuasion from me and many other people in ch, many of whom had seen him state he would return the COL day before :/ Sadly he took so long, but eventually he did return :) I actually wasn't even on-line when Dubro said that he would return it in Ch 6, I found out via several pm's to me when I logged in the following morning (Australian time) The whole point of me pursuing this was not the fact that I lost my COL, which indeed was my own fault, but making him Honor his word. in ch 6, So yes good on Dubro for returning it..

He seems to have turned a corner. He was announcing DBs he found in yesterdays(8th nov) invasion(And hopefully returning them too). Would be interesting to see how long this change lasts

and why is this in "Disputes" section? :P

The correct place for it would actually have been in the Alchemic|Dubro thread that already exists. However because of the mudslinging and namecalling debacle that thread degenerated into, that thread is locked and I have no intention of unlocking it for more of the same.

The next best thing is a new thread in the same section.

General chat is not the place for this sort of thing.

and why is this in "Disputes" section? :P

The correct place for it would actually have been in the Alchemic|Dubro thread that already exists. However because of the mudslinging and namecalling debacle that thread degenerated into, that thread is locked and I have no intention of unlocking it for more of the same.

The next best thing is a new thread in the same section.

General chat is not the place for this sort of thing.

Oh Thanks for official answer Aislinn :hug::P

just if someone still wonders...

after returning col dubro lured merlin_ to naralik combs pk arena told him ff then dissed and sum to get stuff (afaik lost rd cuis gr or smth like that)

after that next day asked for ff with speedup (both same country persons earlear we all was preaty friendly with each other) and killed him for rosto