Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KoDdy

Black Dragon nest

Think i will not be alone,that than you use gold coin to pass to black dragon, your FPS is not such bad,but if you enter to black dragon, you get "Fps duke" ,would be possible reduce any details to BD,move it to another place,make it as single map or so? because almost impossible do there anything with slower computers =p

Try using Poor Man option.

I really didn't notice any change in the FPS... I guess i should pay more attention.

TIP: for reduce risks enter invisible.

Rotate your screen such that the pile of coins and skeleton is not on the screen - that has significant impact.

my fps is owned by tg for whatever reason...probably the same type of thing

that happens to me in grubany... i'm pretty sure it is the swamp tiles or something like that

Think i will not be alone,that than you use gold coin to pass to black dragon, your FPS is not such bad,but if you enter to black dragon, you get "Fps duke" ,would be possible reduce any details to BD,move it to another place,make it as single map or so? because almost impossible do there anything with slower computers =p

The problem on that place is a large amount of particles effects in a small place (mainly the smoke in the center of the cave) what i usually to do reduce the lag in there is to turn the isometric view on and to disable the eyecandy...

OK graphs arent that cool this way, but u wont die due to a lag wile the ebul dragon bites you

Edited by Tico