Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PaulB

Grubani Peninsula fluffy spawns

I was thinking after reading many threads about lack of spawns in the game for the increased amount of a/d trainers.

Grubani Peninsula is a fairly large map containing 2 fluffy spawns. What I suggest is adding 2 more fluffy on this map located by the black circle on the below map. (The red circles containing the existing 2 spawns)

GPFluffy.jpg

I cannot really comment on the amount of yeti spawns as I do not train them yet and I think there are enough Feros spawns atm in c2.

But c1 does seem to lack in the spawn situation for people around fluffy level.

And if you think there are too many fluffy on c1 then per Pablo's suggestion add 2 Feros spawns in place possibly?

Edited by PaulB

nice idea, fluff spawns are starting to get used up more and more as alot of new players are reaching fluff lvl

as for yetis ill just keep hitting the same button all others do:

Reduce Yeti respawn time (make it ~30 seconds)

Remove 2x yetis spawns

Results:

Happy yeti trainers

More yeti trainers

Less Gc coming in (i think)

Win win

I doubt there are as many fluff trainers these days as there used to be - afaik, there are 6 spawns on C1 (I'm not counting TD or KF) and at least 15 on C2 - do we really need more? :whistle:

I doubt there are as many fluff trainers these days as there used to be - afaik, there are 6 spawns on C1 (I'm not counting TD or KF) and at least 15 on C2 - do we really need more? :whistle:

And if you think there are too many fluffy on c1 then per Pablo's suggestion add 2 Feros spawns in place possibly?

Yes, i think we do need more, its frustracting if you want to do your skill and you can't. If you are a potioner, for instance, you can train where and when you want... not the same with fighting.

But also there are some PK fluffies that i bet aren't used much... its hard to train on pk maps (i used to train a lot there) nowadays because of big harms... maybe if Cloak of No More Warlock offered more protection against the harms...

Yes, i think we do need more, its frustracting if you want to do your skill and you can't. If you are a potioner, for instance, you can train where and when you want... not the same with fighting.

Dude, seriously? I recently trained approx. ~7,000 fluffies to get from roughly a/d 81/83 to 98/100. I trained probably 95% of them in Melinis where there are only 4 viable spawns as the 5th is often serped by dc trainers. The only time I ever had trouble finding a spawn on that map was during Sun Tzu, but I think the same can be said for any good training mob on that special day.

In my opinion, which is obvious since I'm posting, requesting more fluff spawns on c1 would be a benefit exclusively for those who despise continent hopping and/or have an aversion to c2 in general.

I already commented on the feros portion of the suggestion, so no need to repeat myself...

Edited by chr0nik

To Chr0nik:i don't train fluffies since they give me crap exp if its not a double spawn. My comment was more a generic one, asking for more spawns (it can be fluffy, chim, yeti, feros, whatever), so less people needs to walk around for an hour to find a trainable spawn.

Edited by Lorck

sorry Paul but... lol@this thread.

There's always a free Feros in NRM

There's always a free Fluffy in Melinis.

SenZon's post is worthwhile tho :sneaky:

There's always a free Feros in NRM

There's always a free Fluffy in Melinis.

Not true about the Feros in NRM. Been quite a few times all there are taken and Bethel cave gets full too. (When was the last time you trained Feros in NRM btw?)

And not all fluffy trainers can train in the same map with DCW (not really hard to do in the east side but very risky for some while GP only has 1 chim very easy to dodge).

Also this suggestion was for C1 btw ^^

And let's not forget about the two special days people love to train on (Sun Tzu and Scholars Day). If you are not at a spawn already or there within the first ~5 minutes you miss out on some really good exp due to lack of spawns :)

Personally I suggested 2 extra fluffy for GP but when I think more about it I would love to see 2 Feros in place. C2 has all the creatures C1 has but dragons and Feros. If C1 has the chim around I don't see why it is such a bad idea to throw a couple Feros in also, no?

- Would it cause harm to the game? (imo I doubt it)

- Would it ruin the economy? (imo no)

But it would allow for more people to be able to train which would be a good thing for anyone wishing to work a/d and get into PK.

Edited by PaulB

Funniest thing about this topic is the fact that paulb gets laughed at by asking fore more fluff spawns.

If he has the desire for more fluff spawns then let him ask for it imo, i don't have probs with finding free ones but more spawns wouldn't harm the game..

But when people constantly ask (getting close to whining) for more yeti spawns we have to take them seriously..

Imo, no matter which lvl u are, we should get more spawns in game, or atleast look at the actual amount of spawns and see if it's indeed necessary..

The fact that someone is on a higher lvl, doesn't mean that u have to laugh at suggestions of people that are on a lower a/d lvl..

Especially cause of the fact that there are still more fluff trainers then there are trainers of other mobs..

(not looking at ogre trainers, since i think that those fighters are way ahead of any other a/d trainer)

But if we are suggesting for anything, i think we should be suggesting different animals to fight, we should have a choice..

We have lions for if all cyc spawns are full (hardly ever happens, but it is a choice, u might just not like the hard hits on cycs and go to lions instead)

So wouldn't it be nice to have a choice on other mobs also..

I don't know if im completely right but i believe this is pretty much right:

gobs-wolves

hobgobs-feran

cyc-lion

fluff-feros (although i still cant fight feros properly tho)

dc/fc/ac- ???

yeti- ????

giant- ???

dragon- ???

Having a choice at giant or dragon might be pointless, noone really training those, but an alternative for dc, yeti and fluff, would be nice, so maybe implement some extra animals and give them the a/d around those mobs?

But when people constantly ask (getting close to whining) for more yeti spawns we have to take them seriously..

Just for the record, no one is asking for more Yeti spawns (well, some people might be asking for more double Yeti spawns), mostly we're asking for single Yeti spawns to be changed so that they are worthwhile for training, many of us are even willing to have the all current double spawns removed in exchange for having the respawn time changed so that we get the same gc per resource and near the exp per hour we get now on the double spawns.

Just for the record, no one is asking for more Yeti spawns (well, some people might be asking for more double Yeti spawns), mostly we're asking for single Yeti spawns to be changed so that they are worthwhile for training, many of us are even willing to have the all current double spawns removed in exchange for having the respawn time changed so that we get the same gc per resource and near the exp per hour we get now on the double spawns.

Well my statement still stands..

The yeti trainers want a change on the spawns that are in game and mayeb add some more, it should be read and considered and even get solved..

But when someone brings up a fluff spawn reconsidering, all it gets is a "lol" post..

Doesn't really sounds fair to me..

Especially if ya not on a fluff spawn anymore, i don't think anyone should judge a fluff spawn topic.

Cause to my experience, at some times at the day im playing it is incredibly hard to find a fluff spawn, the skf spawns are almost always taken, the 2 on grubani are taken and if not, that chimmie there is a real pain in the ass..

And even the melinis spawns, when im training there it mostly is quiet around me a lot of times i even got a double spawn, but around a certain time i see a lot of people walking by, not sure if they're all fluff trainers, but if so, then it really is a matter of "good thing i was here first"..

And indeed grubani is a pretty big map and could have 1 more fluff spawn, but this will probably ruin the cyc and phantom spawn that are also there, since noone would like a fluff around when fighting a cyc or phantom..

And besides the fact that there are already a lot of fluff spawns and cyc spawns (which give about equal exp when u train them in the right way), it still is a fact that there are a lot of fluff/cyc trainers compairing to other mobs..

Edited by MasterZen

And to make things clear....

I am not asking for more fluffy spawns because that is what I am training on because I am at DCW/FCW level atm.

I am asking because I recently reset and at times it seems really hard to find a spawn on C1 to train on.

Today I had no problem finding a free spawn and was able to move back to Feros but I think there should be enough spawns in game so people who train a/d ALL have the same ability to find a spawn.

Think about it this way...

If you have the proper harvest level for harvest items you have no problem finding a spot to harvest because there is no limit to the amount of them can be brought into the game.

If you need any supplies to harvest/alc/craft/etc there is no limit to the amount a NPC sells providing you have the proper amount of gold coin.

But when it comes to the a/d trainers there is a limit to spawns you can train on EVEN if you meet the required levels.

If your low on binding stones/enriched essences you can always buy them from the shop if you have the money for it but radu doesn't sell personal spawns for $$ now does he? Nope.

I have read the threads about yeti and Korrode was correct. They were more directed toward lowering respawn times so people could train on single spawns without too much of a loss.

If yeti trainers cannot find a spawn because of the spawns being taken they probably go back a step to chim, then the chim trainers go back to Feros because yeti trainers are on the chim, Feros trainers resort to fluffy and so on and so on....

Or they don't train but instead sit for hours and wait.

So I do not think it would be a bad idea at all to add more spawns to adjust to the higher amount of people reaching the level for above mentioned creatures.

If yeti trainers cannot find a spawn because of the spawns being taken they probably go back a step to chim, then the chim trainers go back to Feros because yeti trainers are on the chim, Feros trainers resort to fluffy and so on and so on....

So I do not think it would be a bad idea at all to add more spawns to adjust to the higher amount of people reaching the level for above mentioned creatures.

This is probably the biggest problem of the game atm..

A lot of people like only the fighting part of this game, a lot of people even have all lvls at 0 besides a/d mag harv and maybe alch..

So if they can't find proper spawn they will just go for less exp as long as they can fight..

But this is probably also the reason why "we" won't get more spawns, i remember radu saying at a topic of same sort as this..

If ya cant find a fight try another aspect of the game and go with that till u find a fight again.. (not quoting)

But this is probably also the reason why "we" won't get more spawns, i remember radu saying at a topic of same sort as this..

If ya cant find a fight try another aspect of the game and go with that till u find a fight again.. (not quoting)

I doubt Radu ever said that... please find the post and quote it.

Some people outright don't like mixing, some don't like harvesting, some don't like combat, and having the game FORCE anyone one of these types of people to do something they don't like would be an extremely bad move in regards to keeping players playing.

I doubt Radu ever said that... please find the post and quote it.

He said something MUCH MORE funny, when Infamous asked what to do in a peace day, and someone told him he could harvest or mix... And then...
and what if we don't want to do that?
Get a girlfriend?
Full thread:http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...54&hl=peace

Its from more than 3 years BUT that thing remains true. You are not forced to do anything, you can always log out and enjoy your real life or other games.

Btw, I never miss an opportunity to ask for more spawns, so great thread. :(

Edited by Lorck