Eternal Lands Official Forums
gilhad123

New positive perk - the Green man

The strip miner perk is nice, but for now I want to add some positive perks too, I didn't add any in a while (and those I added were archery related only).

Green man - your skin is green from chlorofile, so you actually GAIN 3 FP each minute per day if sun shines on you (not per night ofcourse - no sunshine there)

3 PP some gc, cumulative with Powersaving / Powerhungry

(or any other numbers which fits better)

Total pacifist You are total pacifist. You cannot attack anybody (be it man, women or animal), you cannot range or Harm (you can Remote Heal ofcourse). But vice versa you are not subject of any attacks/range/Harm, not even in PK areas (but you can be Remote Healed). Yes - simply not fights for you wheather you started it or not. You are still subject to poision of shrooming ofcourse, as well as from lava/radiation/... areas. Also bees can sting you and wall can fall over your head, even if they are none of them near :D

5 PP some gc

I would take both, should they exist :)

pacifist............people could go to pk places.....and bj things with out being attacked

invasions.....can bj without being attacked

green man idea.....if skin wouldn't turn green then sure..good idea

pacifist............people could go to pk places.....and bj things with out being attacked

invasions.....can bj without being attacked

green man idea.....if skin wouldn't turn green then sure..good idea

Uuh.., no, thank you.

Piper

Green man - your skin is green from chlorofile, so you actually GAIN 3 FP each minute per day if sun shines on you (not per night ofcourse - no sunshine there)

Sweet idea. I wouldn't have to buy FPs nearly at all. Day - mix at any outside storage. Night - harvesting. All of it for 3PPs and some gc. Pretty impressive idea. Not really.

Total pacifist You are total pacifist. You cannot attack anybody (be it man, women or animal), you cannot range or Harm (you can Remote Heal ofcourse). But vice versa you are not subject of any attacks/range/Harm, not even in PK areas (but you can be Remote Healed). Yes - simply not fights for you wheather you started it or not. You are still subject to poision of shrooming ofcourse, as well as from lava/radiation/... areas. Also bees can sting you and wall can fall over your head, even if they are none of them near :)

5 PP some gc

A perfect perk for all sort of bagjumpers. They would be totally safe even in PK areas right now. Moreover, safe trip to hydrogenium ore, etc. Trade off - no easy and fast xp from PvP. On the other hand, with this perk one could pretty easily start earning lots of cash to buy any nexus one needs.

Both suggestions - really bad ones.

Edited by Ayumu

Sweet idea. I wouldn't have to buy FPs nearly at all. Day - mix at any outside storage. Night - harvesting. All of it for 3PPs and some gc. Pretty impressive idea. Not really.

uhm, lets go and see, how much you can mix with 3fp per minute - mix one Moon Medailon and wait 10 minutes to recuperate (or drink one FP and be recuperated instantly, or wait 1.5 minute on Fruit). I would like to see you mixing 1k of Moon Meds on sunpoweronly - apart from one evening it would take 166 hour of daylight or 13 full (24 hours) RL days to finish this taks. (if no invasion/spec day will came in way and you did not need to sleep that two weeks)

or you could make a negative perk pacifist-you can't attack or magic hurt or shoot,but you can be attacked.

would give you about 5 pickpoints,cost about 100kgc

perk that makes you unattackable is nonsense'

or the whole pacifist would work only when shapeshifted into a mule :lurker: (well,still stupid idea,I would just like some mule improvement)

and we kind of have monster magnetism there,don't we?

Edited by jajohn

I think you should sit long and hard about this, and why this is the most BS suggestion I've ever seen. Hydro is Supposed to be dangerous, therefor the PK and the mobs, harvesting is not meant to be safe. and if i was well, a harvester like you.. i would just take ICD+MM perks and max p/c asap ^^. PK is meant for everyone to be attackable not some perk to make you non-att to everything, if a perk ever was produced like that it should have consequences like 30-40 PP cost 100k-1mgc. :)

Total pacifist You are total pacifist. <CLIP>

Green man....that would be interesting. It would counteract the food penalty of harvesting nightshade if in the daytime. It would be great for AFKers too. I don't see it too useful for mixers that are not AFKers. The green folk would only want outdoor storages during the day. At night, I guess they would not care less.

Total pacifist......there are too many bagjumpers. This sounds like an alteration of MM perk that goes both ways. If it was to be applied, you would need the person to be attackable under the same circumstances as MM perk. Arctic chims , dragons and invasion monsters attack MM perk/cloak people. As for pk, it should probably only give the person the chance to auto-flee with momentary (30 seconds perhaps) speed hax. Hmmmm....that might be good for the other monsters that attack you too. Heh. "The pacifist ran away! Go get that coward!" With this alteration, I think the pkers and others might not object to it.....too much.

yes,of course,auto flee with 30 seconds running... that would definitely solve it....

sorry,but that would be almost the same as if you were unattackable with that perk...

in 30 seconds you can walk out from most maps,and when running...too easy

and if it wouldn't work in pk(which is a bad idea imo) then we don't need it,there is mm already

bad idea I say,but I also say that every new idea counts...

yes,of course,auto flee with 30 seconds running... that would definitely solve it....

sorry,but that would be almost the same as if you were unattackable with that perk...

and if it wouldn't work in pk(which is a bad idea imo) then we don't need it,there is mm already

I don't mean that you would automatically disengage, I mean you character would automatically try to flee all on its own.....like hitting the home key. Of course, by then you would probably already be dead unless you have alot of life points and toughness.

I don't mean that you would automatically disengage, I mean you character would automatically try to flee all on its own.....like hitting the home key. Of course, by then you would probably already be dead unless you have alot of life points and toughness.

Sounds good - i agree, that the original ida was really bad as i did not take a lot things in account, but this one looks nice - you try to run and have a better chance to survive, if you manage to fly at all ... i would take that happilly :D

(also there can be part, that even if you are in fight, you do not harm and you gent no att/def exp even if you defend somehow)

(Still BJs are problem i do not like ... but Radu does not was to prevent BJing, so there could not be nothing done)

(Still BJs are problem i do not like ... but Radu does not was to prevent BJing, so there could not be nothing done)

well,but if you know this would help BJs and that radu doesn't mind them, and, as you said, you don't like them,then why suggesting it?:P

well,but if you know this would help BJs and that radu doesn't mind them, and, as you said, you don't like them,then why suggesting it?:P

Cause radu asked for some positive perks and i did not realize all consequencies of that one. And others came and found the holes, which is why it is on forum to discussion, not as PM to radu, which would nobody able to see :P

Anyway, i did think that such idea would not came out, i had more hopes for Green man :)