Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ppaulosantos

instance 80-100

Need partner to go instance if you wanna go plz sign in it will be today 7pm gmt
I would have liked to go, but was working yesterday anyway!:)

How did it go? I thought there had to be 5-9 people in the group? I guess that's because you'd get throroughly slaughtered otherwise :P

BTW, if you'd consider running one next weekend I'd like to join. Maybe it could be put in in the forum calendar or something....

hi,I was in the n00b instance about 7 times(and won it last 4 times),and I would like to go to this one as soon as possible...

however,I am pretty weak now a/d/p/c 77/84/36/44...

I am also muling a little (level 3 atm-1120 EMU)

what a/d is good to have to enter?

thanks

Since monsters always target the weakest first, you can expect very hard time. I would recommend to get at least 90 def first, but of course a lot depends on the average team's a/d.

i'd love to go to one of these instances , I think i could be ok at the 80-100 one with 93/98 a/d -- 30/48 p/c

trouble is I just dont have the time atm , perhaps when my lil boy gets a bit older I could spare the 4 hours needed to do it :P

i'd love to go to one of these instances , I think i could be ok at the 80-100 one with 93/98 a/d -- 30/48 p/c

trouble is I just dont have the time atm , perhaps when my lil boy gets a bit older I could spare the 4 hours needed to do it :closedeyes:

Four hour is maximum time limit, we have been doing 80-100 instance in a bit over an hour.

trouble is I just dont have the time atm , perhaps when my lil boy gets a bit older I could spare the 4 hours needed to do it :rolleyes:

Four hour is maximum time limit, we have been doing 80-100 instance in a bit over an hour.

ohhh well thats great then , I can handle a bit over an hour.

Next time anyone is looking to get a team together please let me know !