Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Affliction

Leo Vacation Day

OK.. i just thought it would be cool to have a day when leo roams c1 at night.. this would free up 1 night of c2 harvesting and bring a little terror to c1 1 nite every once in a while :)

C1 is n00b continent, C2 is for "pr0s", so I say no. Leo is not ment to kill every single n00b on C1. They don't even have change to kill it, so my answer is NO. And that was the most stupid idea from you after that cape of destruction.

I agree with Miiks, C2 is _meant_ to be a step up from C1. That's why it cost so much to get there and why it was kept secret for so long.

Given how popular it has got, I'm glad Leonard is around to keep everyone on their toes. You'd all be asleep if it wasn't for him! :-P

If we can't get rid of Leonard with some repellents let's move him to the place he won't bother us, aye?

i think yall are blowing this out of proportion. this is being proposed as a special day.. and since leo only comes out at night it will only be for 3 hours on c1. and then what are the ods. out of all the special days. that when we do have one. it will be this particular one.

also. on c2 leo is already hunted every night by people. on c1 hunting him will be even easyer b/c there are more people on c1.

i think this would just be a cool change. nothing catastrophic and not trying to permenantly move leo to c1 or anything.

i think yall are blowing this out of proportion. this is being proposed as a special day.. and since leo only comes out at night it will only be for 3 hours on c1. and then what are the ods. out of all the special days. that when we do have one. it will be this particular one.

also. on c2 leo is already hunted every night by people. on c1 hunting him will be even easyer b/c there are more people on c1.

i think this would just be a cool change. nothing catastrophic and not trying to permenantly move leo to c1 or anything.

Just tell me why? It doesn't even help you to harv in c2 if it's so rare day. So I still don't like this idea as I'm playing n00b char myself too.

Me personally i harvest at night on c2 anyways. Leo has never bothered me.. but some of the closest to storage locations to harvest are on c2. wouldnt it be great for at least 1 nite some one who normally would not be able to harvest at night b/c of leo, would be able to come to c2 and harvest in peace for 3 hours.

we have a few noobs in my guild.. by that i mean no skill over 30. and a member has been giving them tours of c2 showing them harvest spots.. and they are being succesfull on c2. there only fear is leo. i know that if they had 1 nite where they could come to c2 and harvest without fear of him. they would take advantage of it.

Just like on peace days when people run to NC PK cave to get iron and what not. or run to get hydro on peace days. its all the same.

You'd have to add something else to balance this out, maybe on other nights, there are two of them!

lol.. well i figured that him roaming c1 would even it out.. that way he's still roaming for ppl to pwn..just not on c2.

Guest Trojan_Knight
You'd have to add something else to balance this out, maybe on other nights, there are two of them!

Well there could be the night when he relocates for 3hrs to c1 like the original idea of this thread is..

And then on the opposite side..

Maybe he has to walk in the day time through c2 to find his home? lol.. So then in theory.. That one day he is on in the day time would actually = 1 full day on c2 lolz.

~~> me <~~ :confused:

Well there could be the night when he relocates for 3hrs to c1 like the original idea of this thread is..

And then on the opposite side..

Maybe he has to walk in the day time through c2 to find his home? lol.. So then in theory.. That one day he is on in the day time would actually = 1 full day on c2 lolz.

~~> me <~~ :confused:

I ignored the C1 suggestion because of two reasons:

1. The C1 newbs, C2 pro's issue

2. It's not s good trade off.

Yes, Leo being out in the day might be a good idea, but he'd be spotted sooner then at night where his stealth works better.