Eternal Lands Official Forums

Hi, I have idea. In game is max EMU 960. It's so not much... Before atribute cap players had EMU 1000+ and more. Why not add MIGHT to other attribute(s) (reasoning, instinct...)

It's better for all players in game.

Fighters can carry more HEs and SRs.

Harvesrers can carry more ores and flowers.

When you making some items, you can cary more ingredients.

Maybe it was here with attribute cap and this all is spaming, but pls tell me why yes, why no and your ideas :P

Ty, GaBoR

Mule is unsuitable method.....

And it's expensive !

Yes it is expensive..Thats the point

Since max emu is the same for everyone, it is an equal playing field

anyhow, if you spend the gc's to level the mule to max, there are ways to take advange of this that will earn profit even using the glyps and creature food

And it's expensive !

anyhow, if you spend the gc's to level the mule to max, there are ways to take advange of this that will earn profit even using the glyps and creature food

yeah but u can't buy from npc with mule form :P ok ok u can make a bag and turn into mule but then for every trip u need to use which is a glyph.. :)

btw for your "fighters cary more he/sr " where do u wanna get ? ^^ "less trips to sto to restock " ? :) on feros i restock 1 time / week with my emu ^^

Edited by Michic0_oL

And it's expensive !

yeah but u can't buy from npc with mule form :P ok ok u can make a bag and turn into mule but then for every trip u need to use which is a glyph.. :)

btw for your "fighters cary more he/sr " where do u wanna get ? ^^ "less trips to sto to restock " ? :) on feros i restock 1 time / week with my emu ^^

NPC's will trade to a mule

just not players/bots

And it's expensive !

I agree with this as far as I've seen mules can't cast spells, harvest, mine, or mix...so what's the point of being able to carry more when you can't do anything with what you're holding

mules can't wear armor/weild weapons...no point being able to hold more hes & srs

mules can't harvest/mine/weild picks...again not much point other then bringing it from a bag (dangerous...bjing) to storage

When you making some items, you can cary more ingredients

mules can't mix...no point in holding more ing.

Might doesn't only affect carry capacity, it also affects damage inflicted in melee combat. From a PK point of view, allowing more Might that 48 would be a very bad move, and negate half the benefit the attribute cap has bought us.

We'd go back to Cutty as the instant PK weapon choice.

And it's expensive !

I agree with this as far as I've seen mules can't cast spells, harvest, mine, or mix...so what's the point of being able to carry more when you can't do anything with what you're holding

mules can't wear armor/weild weapons...no point being able to hold more hes & srs

mules can't harvest/mine/weild picks...again not much point other then bringing it from a bag (dangerous...bjing) to storage

When you making some items, you can cary more ingredients

mules can't mix...no point in holding more ing.

If you cant see the point, then dont spend 800k to level the mule..I see it, and r spending the money.