Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trojan_Knight

I need a new avtar

Guest Trojan_Knight

Lol.. Maybe this is a lame event.. But I honestly don't know if this is correct placement for this or not.. But I'll give it a try..

I need a new avtar, and I'm feeling really lazy lately, and dont feel like making one.. So I thought maybe I could turn this into a contest of some sort.. :icon13: Its not in game related, but its forums related so then I'm guessing that makes it game related somehow? lol..

How will this work you may say?

~ Simple, there can only be 1 winner to be honest.. From this moment forward.. Everyone who is interested will have till September 21, 2008 12:01 am gmt - 5hrs to submit 1 avtar. Out of the how many that are placed on this thread, I will pick one that i like the best. The one I like the best will recieve 50k gc in game.

Rules?

~ Must follow EL Forums rules on size and etc for avtars.

~ Avtar must have at least the following included in it:

The word Sir

And a Halo that you would see on a angel.

Anything else is your imagination..

~ Please do not pm me avtars or links or etc. Use this thread instead, maybe if worse case senerio it may help you aquire new business in the future..

Edited: I reserve the right to not pick a winner based on if there are less then 12 entries.

Good luck and have fun

~ TK

Edited by Trojan_Knight

siravvs1.png

http://img228c.imageshack.us/img228/2466/siravvs1.png

Legal stuff:

*If my entry does not win, I do not authorize you to use the avatar, unless we come to some other arrangement.

Edit: Imageshack seems to be down for me at the moment, if you didn't get a copy, and can't now, let me know and i'll upload it elsewhere.

Edited by ilobypie

Edited: I reserve the right to not pick a winner based on if there are less then 12 entries.

:):medieval: :medieval:

I wish you luck finding right avatar but please tell me if that means what I think it does?

If 12 people do not create one and post here you wont pick a winner???

Guest Trojan_Knight

:P:omg:;)

I wish you luck finding right avatar but please tell me if that means what I think it does?

If 12 people do not create one and post here you wont pick a winner???

lol.. If lets say 7 people entered avtars, and none of them were anything spetacular, then the above you quoted would just cover my ass and make it so that i wouldn't have to pick one I didn't like. But lets say 12 people made a attempt, and i didnt like any of them. Well there would be a doz people that attempted, surely someone should get gc correct?

But what I just said is not the case. I like all of the ones entered so far.. So this is going to be a hard desicion.. Surely there will be a winner ;) So, keep the avtars coming ladies and gents :) Help me make my desicions easier lol..

~ me

Untitled-1-9.jpg

And if you pick mine, I make a matching signature for free. :)

Do not use unless granted by me, good ol' thing of copyright.

Edited by Hannibal

Im pretty sure TK told me ingame u can only enter 1 avatar in the contest

I followed the rules posted, but if he states that in the rules I guess I will pull one out

I followed the rules posted, but if he states that in the rules I guess I will pull one out

~ Simple, there can only be 1 winner to be honest.. From this moment forward.. Everyone who is interested will have till September 21, 2008 12:01 am gmt - 5hrs to submit 1 avtar. Out of the how many that are placed on this thread, I will pick one that i like the best. The one I like the best will recieve 50k gc in game.

Guest Trojan_Knight

Nice quote ;) thanks :) hf and keep them coming people :) So many to choose from, so many greats.. Is this all of the great avtar makers of EL ?

:P i thought there were more people.. but we'll see :)

I'll give it a try:

avsir.jpg

EDIT: I can add a "TK" in there too i you like

Edited by Garnoo

Guest Trojan_Knight

Bumping up to announce:

Less then a week left before a winner is awarded. So hurry, get ya entry entered soon before time runs out :)

Guest Trojan_Knight

No more enteries please.. Any submited after my post are not eligable. Please do not edit your posts. So that I can confirm a winner. At the moment I am short on time. I apolgize for this. But I want to say this first.

Everyone did a wonderful job on creating avtars.. They are all good. But there can only be one winner. At the moment I am stuck at a tie bewteen a few.. So I will post with in the next few days or so who the winner is. May be sooner if irl work schedule changes slightly. Till then, stay tuned :P

~ me

Guest Trojan_Knight

After some tough decisions. I have determined a winner. But before I state who it is. I want to thank everyone who participated in this pretty simple event. Also I would like to conclude, that some were disqualified due to not following a few simple rules. None the less, still those who did not include all that was asked. Still made some really great avtars. My decision came down to two enteries. These two were "Hannibal's & Ilobypie's".. I mention these two. They are both great.. Its a very hard decision. One side you have Ilobypie's avtar which seems more "peaceful" and then the complete opposite when you view Hannibal's avtar which seems more "ebul".. So this made me decide.. Wtf role is my character playing.. I think I play more of the humorous, fun side of things. Am I peaceful? I was, but I don't know if I still am. Am I ebul? Hmm, in time you shall decide for yourself lol..

So, based on the above I announce the winner as Ilobypie

(please give me a few days or so to find some extra time to organize a swap on game or etc. IRL is hetic at the moment)

Congratulations..

To Hannibal, great avtar, but am I ebul? I just tend to help people or things in different ways from time to time lol.. And I can't admit to being ebul :sneaky: Just overly helpful :pickaxe: