Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kalix

a/d school

NOW SR can be stacked in your inv instead of taking up 1slot/sr... which is why most a/d trainers back then would just bring ingreds and make their own SR while they train... HARD WORKERS.

yeh indeed, mixing mana pots there ftw :D

@Nath:Common sense would be realising today's top ADers got ALL the exp the previous ones did. In fact they got more. You're acting like they did absolutely nothing to get where they are, which is complete bullshit.

I agree with you about the top 50 AD part though, so I don't really like the idea... Just go out and train, like you said, kinda :icon13:

blablabla and blablabla groomsh, just buy the ingreds... and haul it urself ? u can't get 48 p/c or ask some friends to help ?...

@eiri :

ofc u need time for mixing stuff etc, with unlimited ressources, all the skills exept a/d/range and harv would be much faster than a/d, i know people that mixed 200 js in a row the only time there wasn't to mix 200js its rather quick, but it was to gather the ingreds, no problem to gather ingreds with unlim ressources... but with unlim ressources u won't train a/d so much faster...

there is gap just because of the resources needed for making one level, but with GC you can

PROOF ? mufossa in LESS than 1 week entered top 5 manuing - try entering top 5 a/d in 1 week, even with 500 million gc (so... stfu ? ^^)

anyway, if there were such a place, nahtepa is right, only top would be there training... top 50 and no one else.

blablabla and blablabla groomsh, just buy the ingreds... and haul it urself ? u can't get 48 p/c or ask some friends to help ?...

Ooh sure you can .. and is there a problem training on triple spawn and guarding/restocking you by your friends ?

PS: Unlimited resources in a/d means best spawn free all the time so you can train on it ...

PS2: And that "proof" ? :rolleyes: ... TOP 5 manu means to have lvl 80+ .... TOP 5 a/d is a bit different

Edited by groomsh

PROOF ? mufossa in LESS than 1 week entered top 5 manuing - try entering top 5 a/d in 1 week, even with 500 million gc (so... stfu ? ^^)

PS2: And that "proof" ? :rolleyes: ... TOP 5 manu means to have lvl 80+ .... TOP 5 a/d is a bit different

PWND!

Just one more proof of the gap between top a/d and top players in any other skill. If everything was as weasy as Michico_ol is claiming the difference would be opposite. Top a/d would be 40 levels behind top manufacturing.

Other than this. How often to you happen to mix 200 JS or any other great sword? How often to you happen to mix 200 titanium armour set or 200 red/black dragon armour sets? On the contrary, how often to you happen to kill 200 fluffy rabbits? The experience from 200 fluffy rabbits is far higher than from 200 JS.

@Nath:Common sense would be realising today's top ADers got ALL the exp the previous ones did. In fact they got more. You're acting like they did absolutely nothing to get where they are, which is complete bullshit.

I agree with you about the top 50 AD part though, so I don't really like the idea... Just go out and train, like you said, kinda :rolleyes:

nononono... Im not saying top a/d ppl are lazy.. i am saying that they are the hard workers and how training has gotten alot easier since the old days... and it would be bullshit for someone to be top 10a/d due to busting their ass/time.... and then all of a sudden school is put in and people catch levels of top 10 with ease. I know i'd be pissed as hell to train so much and then, all of a sudden, if i saw an 80's a/d catch me/pass me in a/d in a matter of notime. EL isnt the only thing in the world to me... I cant be asked to lvl 7 days/week 12+hrs a day.

However, your last sentence isnt 100% true... many people have bought high lvld chars ;D

PWND!

Just one more proof of the gap between top a/d and top players in any other skill. If everything was as weasy as Michico_ol is claiming the difference would be opposite. Top a/d would be 40 levels behind top manufacturing.

Other than this. How often to you happen to mix 200 JS or any other great sword? How often to you happen to mix 200 titanium armour set or 200 red/black dragon armour sets? On the contrary, how often to you happen to kill 200 fluffy rabbits? The experience from 200 fluffy rabbits is far higher than from 200 JS.

Not true what groomsh said. Considering there are monsters that can multi u... there are people hauling in 780k/hr exp since they spend their pp wisely. However, it is very costly considering u can prolly only hold off @ spawn 1 hour and go through a whole inv of sr/he.Now, if you have the $$$ to train them all the time and nothing BUT that... a/d can be leveled like a madman.. 1st defense then can handle attlater on. Having more gc or usd to buy gc = faster leveling, regardless of what skill it is.. u just need to commit yourself to it + find best methods

Mayb a school where you can attack your allies and guildies would be a better idea? This way you don't need to kick anyone out of the guild or destroy alliances to be able to train for a few hours. Would help lower level players IMO

I like this idea. This way if your not a rank 19 or GM and a rank 19 or GM isnt on you could pvp train with other people in your guild, or with allies.

PS2: And that "proof" ? :P ... TOP 5 manu means to have lvl 80+ .... TOP 5 a/d is a bit different

PWND!

blablabla u can't deny the fact mufossa got top 5 in 1 week you noob -_-' 1 more week he could have been top 5 craft, 1 week more top tailoring, so don't start saying your bs, it is a fact that GC will boost your manu train - if mufossa wanted he could have been 100s+ manu i think by now at the speed he was leveling - take a look he done maybe 8-10m manu xp in a week or two which meach 100 million in 10-20 weeks, u know that much people making def 117 in this time ? not soo many i think... i suppose he didn't push through coz his goal was top 5, not 100million manu xp. we OT anyway, and you are wrong :)

manu is ingreds/ gc based - a/d is time training based.

manu = buy ingreds - a/d u can't buy time.

Edited by Michic0_oL

blablabla u can't deny the fact mufossa got top 5 in 1 week you noob -_-' 1 more week he could have been top 5 craft, 1 week more top tailoring, so don't start saying your bs, it is a fact that GC will boost your manu train - if mufossa wanted he could have been 100s+ manu i think by now at the speed he was leveling - take a look he done maybe 8-10m manu xp in a week or two which meach 100 million in 10-20 weeks, u know that much people making def 117 in this time ? not soo many i think... i suppose he didn't push through coz his goal was top 5, not 100million manu xp. we OT anyway, and you are wrong :P

OMG you really can't see that, do you ?

TOP 5 = 19M exp = ~156k leather helms in school (having manu god and high will) = ~3.M gc

Now to your time "argument":

You make 60 helms in 2 minutes = 5200 minutes = 86.67 hours = training 11 days 8hours/day

+ you need to haul 468k leather and 624k thread and ~10k bones

And now please tell me how much a/d exp you can make with 3.5M gc, training 8hours/day for 11 days ?

With 3.M gc you can buy expensive armor and train a/d like crazy (making LOTS of exp per day) and will get MUCH more exp then 19M ...

PS: 19M exp takes you to lvl 85 (top 2 or 3 manu)

Edited by groomsh

blablabla u can't deny the fact mufossa got top 5 in 1 week you noob -_-' 1 more week he could have been top 5 craft, 1 week more top tailoring, so don't start saying your bs, it is a fact that GC will boost your manu train - if mufossa wanted he could have been 100s+ manu i think by now at the speed he was leveling - take a look he done maybe 8-10m manu xp in a week or two which meach 100 million in 10-20 weeks, u know that much people making def 117 in this time ? not soo many i think... i suppose he didn't push through coz his goal was top 5, not 100million manu xp. we OT anyway, and you are wrong :P

It got boring. You don't waste your time to read what others said. You don't waste your time to think about it. I will not waste my time on you.

End of off-topic in this thread from my side.

Edited by Eiri

damn :P i wish i could make 19M exp a week and only needing 10k Fluff to move to next monster.

but anyways, stop bsing, as i see it both of you sides dont understand what the other one is trying

to tell you, so instead of flaming, just post nothing at all, especially when you have no clue.

if i wouldnt be that damn lazy i would go trying to get an char up to a/d 80s in a week, or a manuer

for that matter, but for one, i dont have the money for either of both, and second its so totally

pointless trying to prove such nonsense.

you people from the last few posts should either get a life or go back to kindergarden, forums are

ridiculous allready as they are.

Non of the skills is easy to lvl, no matter how much EXP it takes to get into the top ranks, you need

to have the will for them and the stamina, i respect those who started with zero when they started

playing and made their way up to the top and stay there.

You ppl should rather go with a passion on your skills instead of whining around and bsing at each other

how easy/hard their/your skill is to level if you have the gc/time/hamster for it.

The lvling system is fine as it is, imo it doesnt need to be any more schools ingame, or extra bonuses.

Naht stated it allready that lvling these days is easier as it used to be back in the days. i actually hoped

that the topic would stop with that post, but once again i got dissappointed.

geez i really refrained from posting in this topic but i felt that needed to be said. So now just give each

other a hug and go different ways finally.

Edited by Scorpius

geez i really refrained from posting in this topic but i felt that needed to be said. So now just give each

other a hug and go different ways finally.

Point taken :P