Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PaulB

Coin for invasions

I think it would be cool if a NPC system could be put in place where fighters could pay a NPC with gold coin and when a certain total is made then it triggers random invasion/invasions throughout EL.

I think the cost should be a bit high so as not to be abused and force non-stop invasions that would cause commotion with the people in EL who do not fight.

I think it would bring an interesting part to the game where as many guilds could work together to cause invasions to fight.

ALSO to prevent people who didn't pay the coin from killing off the invasion creatures that others paid for then why not have it set that the guild tags that pay the NPC automatically are "taken off" of the NPC ally guild list so where only the guilds that pay can attack the creatures.

What do you all think?...

I'm all 4 it think the idea would bring alot more challenge to el and fun :D

Yes also it would would in retrospect keep radu happy too cause gold coin/armors/weapons/rostos will leave the game with more people fighting/dying/breaking stuff.

ALSO to prevent people who didn't pay the coin from killing off the invasion creatures that others paid for then why not have it set that the guild tags that pay the NPC automatically are "taken off" of the NPC ally guild list so where only the guilds that pay can attack the creatures.

Noobs will can jump on bags without problems, they wont need invis pots :D

Whilst I am not for or against this idea, it does seem a little strange that introducing an NPC to cause invasions is counter to the GWIS system that is in place already to warn of imminent random invasions (already requiring donations of GC from players to keep the system functioning)....does it not?

Whilst I am not for or against this idea, it does seem a little strange that introducing an NPC to cause invasions is counter to the GWIS system that is in place already to warn of imminent random invasions (already requiring donations of GC from players to keep the system functioning)....does it not?

Yes but that NPC is would be different because it controls notice of random invasions rather than player caused ones.