Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
miquene2

Suggestion for p2p races

This is only a suggestion or comment, to make races p2p with something more unique, I thought if he could make such a zone "map" only for races p2p, normal players would not have access to the map, some things exclusive only for p2p.

Such a map would have to have purpose, otherwise, it would be deserted. What resources and/or monsters would be there? Why? Such a map would have to fit in EL's historical progress as well. Map just for the map itself is useless.

could have some minerals and ores near the storage more or less, monster , some areas are always chosen in c1 or c2 and for those who have paid to have the best luck and the map is free only for p2p etc. ...

And sorry,i don't find this post :/.

if you want that go play runescape, in the 1 hour i spent realising it was a rubbish game i seem to remember finding areas that i could only access if i paid.

imho a map only accesable by p2p is a bad idea.

Agreed, one of my favorite elements of EL is the fact that you can are not limited if you choose not to pay. You are not barred from any element of the game by not paying, you can buy magic swords sold in the shop from other players for gold coins, go to guild maps, trade with paid bots, interact with p2p races.

I would really hate an element that is barred from f2p players, (And i'm a draegoni ingame, btw :P)

Isent it special for them, that they dont have fighting books? That is something special, because for exemple: 1 dragonei vs 1 elf at the same lvl both read all the fighting books the dragonei will win probably.

yeh but u know that the books were some kind of big lie and only give like +5 critical and not a/d? :)

Some of us choose to be non-p2p races because we prefer the look of these. This doesn't mean we're not still paying for other items, servers, bots, etc.... I for one would be pretty upset if I had to become another race to see this map.

EL is not a country club.

I can see both sides of this debate but I personally like things as they are.

The fact I paid for P2P has nothing to do with fighting (I don't pvp/pk/ff/attack on sight), it is purely because I like the fact that I am noticed as a P2P race on an almost daily basis and complimented on my looks.

Would I like it if there were P2P-only NPCs that paid a little more or charged a little less for being nice little citizens? Of course but I'm currently antisocial so that wouldn't apply until my next reset, and I doubt I would use it anyway.

P2P only maps? No thanks, being one among many would negate my first reason.