Eternal Lands Official Forums
eagleprince

Please remove this sadistic message!

"EaglePrince found a human removal stone, what a pity he had no room for it!"

Now this message may be funny to some people, but when you have less than 5k gc to your name and you have just reset, it is not so funny - unless it happens to someone else! :P

Please can this event/message be removed, as I would rather not know that I just missed out on winning a roll-over lottery. OK, I'm sure I will get told 'too bad', but at least remove the annoying smiley at the end of the message! :D

Now this message may be funny to some people, but when you have less than 5k gc to your name and you have just reset, it is not so funny - unless it happens to someone else! :D

Please can this event/message be removed, as I would rather not know that I just missed out on winning a roll-over lottery. OK, I'm sure I will get told 'too bad', but at least remove the annoying smiley at the end of the message! :P

The event that triggered that was getting the item. It's your own fault you didn't have a slot or the EMU to carry the new item, so you couldn't get it. Similar things happens with Joker, bags, trying to harvest more then you can carry, trying too much stuff, etc ... all with different messages.

*snickers*

One of my favourite things in game is that damn message (and I have had my share, although nothing as valuable as a nex removal stone). The :D at the end kills me :P

S.

Please can this event/message be removed, as I would rather not know that I just missed out on winning a roll-over lottery.

No way :D

OK, I'm sure I will get told 'too bad', but at least remove the annoying smiley at the end of the message! :P

No way :D

This kind of messages are very funny...

If have the luck to get this one; Congratz! :D

I love :P all this messages from the server, i see no reason to remove those. :D

I feel for you but also smile, I'm sorry. :) To add to your annoyance, I hope the message got logged in you events counter too. When I coded that up I was dubious it would ever get used, did it work?