Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lorlen

=Hc=

29, beats a guild which houses bought char *pk'ers* and char scammers imo

and which one of us bought a char?char scammers? wtf are you on?

Rofl! Godd to see some old =hc= coming bk and might make pk fun again,hm who in this guild bought a char plz tell? :pickaxe:

I could name 1.

29, beats a guild which houses bought char *pk'ers* and char scammers imo

and which one of us bought a char?char scammers? wtf are you on?

im on the same as other EL players, just stating what i hear from others

How about you actually post the name then. I've been in L.A. for about 6 months now and haven't heard anything about someone buying a character so I would be interested to know. And character scammers??? Don't have all the fun and keep it to yourself, I would love to know. As much as some of you bullshit in forums, I am surprised that you haven't mentioned any names.

I also love how some people are so pr0 when they are the ones on top and then cry like babies when they actually have some competition.

lolz why the hell is every1 so jealous of L.A. guild? calling us char buyers and what not, u just keep flaming and we will train at our spawns while u waste ur time trying to start flame wars.

Jealous? lol

We just like pking you. :P

dude u talk so much shit lol, i pwnt u when i was high 60s a/d! ur still only 81/84 iirc

How about you actually post the name then. I've been in L.A. for about 6 months now and haven't heard anything about someone buying a character so I would be interested to know. And character scammers??? Don't have all the fun and keep it to yourself, I would love to know. As much as some of you bullshit in forums, I am surprised that you haven't mentioned any names.

I also love how some people are so pr0 when they are the ones on top and then cry like babies when they actually have some competition.

lolz why the hell is every1 so jealous of L.A. guild? calling us char buyers and what not, u just keep flaming and we will train at our spawns while u waste ur time trying to start flame wars.

Please remove yourselves from this thread. Did you misread the title as "Place to spam and compensate yourselves by bragging about your "great" guild"?

I do not know who either of you are, and quite frankly do not care. All I am interested in here is my guild, not how "great" yours is.

I am sure you can all post and spam as much as you like on your own guild forums about how great you are. Then you can make yourselves feel good in peace.

For years we were the most feared, most well known guild in the lands.

Psshhhh, *CO* ftw!

nuuuuu :PL.A. ftw! :confused: looking forward to the fights ^^

What is L.A? I have never heard about it, unless you are talking about the city in US. If a tiger is famous (or strong, vile, anything), naming a mouse by a tiger does not make the mouse famous (or strong, vile, anything).

Umm , seems to me this where it all began yeah? U start making quotes a little late it seems...but yeah, good luck with rebuilding =HC= :wub:

Please remove yourselves from this thread. Did you misread the title as "Place to spam and compensate yourselves by bragging about your "great" guild"?

I do not know who either of you are, and quite frankly do not care. All I am interested in here is my guild, not how "great" yours is.

Selective reading ftw! Maybe try reading the first page again and ask yourself when this thread got derailed. HINT: Hardcore: "29, beats a guild which houses bought char *pk'ers* and char scammers imo"

Edited by LevinMage

well i got nothin much to say here except.. =HC= is right, ur guild TRIED to scamm a char and your whole leadership has bought chars. so i think for beeing 6 months in L.A. u dont know a shit about ur own guild :icon13:

anyway im enemy of =HC= but somehow i feel like joining back my old guild if there wouldnt be a person who actually hates me to death :D

happy PK. i dont care about bought chars as long as they'r not scared to PK with them. dont think you are :P

Edited by Tempest

Guest Annatira

Good luck with the guild.

What should be a recruitment/informational thread is turning into a little boyz pissing contest. Let's get back to business, please?

Good luck with the guild.

What should be a recruitment/informational thread is turning into a little boyz pissing contest. Let's get back to business, please?

Hi random new player who is a mod!

You know who I am n00pz0r agrian :P

LevinMage: I can use selective reading if I want, it's my thread, you're the random person who came in and decided we all needed to hear your opinion of the matter, which for clarification we don't.

Couldn't care less whether L.A. bought chars or not, no idea who they are.

Edited by Lorlen

Im back where i belong

=HC= 4ever

Welcome to my PK list :devlish:

=Hc= was always good and fun guild. Good luck boys! :)

Im back where i belong

=HC= 4ever

Welcome to my PK list :P

=Hc= was always good and fun guild. Good luck boys! :)

Add me too, Part member of =hc= but helping them wherever i can, including PK :D