Eternal Lands Official Forums
nubynoob

o wow i get blamed again?

can any one please explain to me why i get blamed for stuff paulb did on pk server? ind i bet thats another thing mods added to have against me ....

1) hes ignoring me because he dosent want to face the truth ?

2) he encoraged me to come to the pk server and use his account

3)on aim he told me oo come to pk server i can even let u use my account it will be great im one of the strongest people on there with 5 charecters runing around traiding with each other

4)he used that charecter too case he said he will be sharing i .. and i berely used it exept to get on and talked to him

5) i might of said couple things BUT NOTHING RACIST!!! I AM NOT A RACIST PERSON AND I TRAT PPL EACUALLY and i have friends that are other races IRL...

6) paul said the pk server is just fun and no mods on it and he said the mods can to anything .. he also swore at me just to kid around at local or pms ... .. wtv i dont care ..

7)now learner hates me too and i bet other mods doo....

8) PAUL ignores me for no reason instead of sorting out the problems he goes and runs and then what .. yea ...

9) i dont wana be baned on main or have stuff against me just case i was part of a server that was not organised, did not have any rules and was not cared for so people did what they wanted ...

10) so tell me paul please instead of #ignoring me ..and i know you swore and did stuff on your other charecters too so why blame it all on me?

ROFL. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Are you serious? LOL

Yes I told you there are no MODs in the PK server and you could swear. I told you NOT TO say any racist comments and you DID.

I do not talk racist to people and all who know me can vouch for that lol.

On the other hand you have always been a issue to be around because of the things you say to people in local and PM chat.

I have #abuse you to MODs for harassing me by making alt characters to skirt my #ignores and now you flame me here lol.

ROFL.

Is this an ad against going to the PK server? "Hey all, if you visit the PK server you get to see us whine all day!" Some sort of "Keep out" sign?

Seriously, WTF?!

ROFL. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Are you serious? LOL

Yes I told you there are no MODs in the PK server and you could swear. I told you NOT TO say any racist comments and you DID.

I do not talk racist to people and all who know me can vouch for that lol.

On the other hand you have always been a issue to be around because of the things you say to people in local and PM chat.

I have #abuse you to MODs for harassing me by making alt characters to skirt my #ignores and now you flame me here lol.

ROFL.

yea i didnt even say ne thing racist so ... uhuh and u just ignore me because u cant face the truth that you do bad stuff so dont say i told u to but u did CASE I DIDNT SAY RASIST stuff

on the other hand i dont swear to other people in real server and yea u ablused me case u cant face loosing some reputation huh and u have to come out perfect huh paul?

~~~~o yea ur like 30 so ..... ignoring some one and not teling them why is kinda chieldish..

Is this an ad against going to the PK server? "Hey all, if you visit the PK server you get to see us whine all day!" Some sort of "Keep out" sign?

Seriously, WTF?!

No Ghrae, nuby is mad because he tried just 1/2 hour ago to rejoin eGow and we voted NO. Now he is upset and wants to post this.

BTW he got voted no because of the way he talks to people. Go figure.

Seriously, WTF?!

No Ghrae, nuby is mad because he tried just 1/2 hour ago to rejoin eGow and we voted NO. Now he is upset and wants to post this.

BTW he got voted no because of the way he talks to people. Go figure.

i dont care about ego its just retardedwatching you ignore some one u bem friends with for 6 months for an issue where the server ipopulation is like 10 people with 5 accounts each and every one breaks rules ... heh paul?

As for me, I'm one step away from posting restricting both of you and banning both of you on the main server.

Enough already, not only are you wasting everybody's time, but are a walking advertisement to stay away from anywhere your names show up. Who wants to continually see this garbage? And one of you supposedly an adult?

As for me, I'm one step away from posting restricting both of you and banning both of you on the main server.

Enough already, not only are you wasting everybody's time, but are a walking advertisement to stay away from anywhere your names show up. Who wants to continually see this garbage? And one of you supposedly an adult?

mmmmk sry mam

i just wanted an old friend back .. i hope hes ok ...

I don't understand what I have done to be considered for a ban? :o

I was just stunned he posted here calling me a racist.

I don't understand what I have done to be considered for a ban? :o

I was just stunned he posted here calling me a racist.

Of course you don't, you're an angel.

Ever think of all the #help_me's and #abuses and mod pm's the both of you send over your personal squabbles with each other? Really, both of you grow up.

OMG

Not again

GUYS if you want to have your petty squables then dont do it on the PK forums

You are not Helping the server

This is not about the PK server at all

Ent can you make a Kinder garden section for them Please

PK server has just started to come alive again new faces some old ones returning and we are all having fun

Handy

Edited by deano

can any one please explain to me why i get blamed for stuff paulb did on pk server? ind i bet thats another thing mods added to have against me ....

1) hes ignoring me because he dosent want to face the truth ?

2) he encoraged me to come to the pk server and use his account

3)on aim he told me oo come to pk server i can even let u use my account it will be great im one of the strongest people on there with 5 charecters runing around traiding with each other

4)he used that charecter too case he said he will be sharing i .. and i berely used it exept to get on and talked to him

5) i might of said couple things BUT NOTHING RACIST!!! I AM NOT A RACIST PERSON AND I TRAT PPL EACUALLY and i have friends that are other races IRL...

6) paul said the pk server is just fun and no mods on it and he said the mods can to anything .. he also swore at me just to kid around at local or pms ... .. wtv i dont care ..

7)now learner hates me too and i bet other mods doo....

8) PAUL ignores me for no reason instead of sorting out the problems he goes and runs and then what .. yea ...

9) i dont wana be baned on main or have stuff against me just case i was part of a server that was not organised, did not have any rules and was not cared for so people did what they wanted ...

10) so tell me paul please instead of #ignoring me ..and i know you swore and did stuff on your other charecters too so why blame it all on me?

ps show me where the line paul u r racist is ...... case i didnt