Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bomwan

unknownsoidier, lilb_blood , THEPRINCE try to scam me

i tryed to return deathbag , now im beein acused of stealing col , i only found 1 db , and told lil_blood , he said it was unknownsoldiers db so i returnd it to unknownsoldier

[23:24:38] You entered the Naralik Catacombs

[23:27:53] unknownsoldier: bowman a/d?

[23:28:04] lil_blood: pvp i need a good partner

[23:28:07] bomwan: 52/53

[23:28:18] lil_blood: nvm

[23:28:20] bomwan: nty

[23:31:12] [PM from lil_blood: can u get my stuff]

[23:31:29] [PM to lil_blood: omw]

[23:31:59] [PM from lil_blood: ty i really appreiciate it]

[23:32:00] Welcome to Naralik

[23:32:26] You entered the Naralik Catacombs

[23:33:14] [PM to lil_blood: im standing on your db]

[23:33:40] [PM from lil_blood: theres two mines the one wit col]

[23:34:53] [PM to unknownsoldier: did you die iun catacomes]

[23:35:07] [PM from unknownsoldier: yes can u grab my bag it was the one woth the bears]

[23:35:44] [PM to unknownsoldier: got it]

[23:36:15] [PM to lil_blood: where in catacomes did you die]

[23:36:34] [PM from lil_blood: same place just a lil where u were]

[23:36:44] [PM from unknownsoldier: im here where r u]

[23:37:00] [PM to unknownsoldier: looking for other db]

[23:37:06] [PM from lil_blood: im here]

[23:37:11] [PM from unknownsoldier: they should be bu each other]

[23:37:45] lil_blood wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

[23:37:47] unknownsoldier wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

[23:38:30] You have been saved!

[23:38:56] bomwan: i only found 1 sorry

[23:39:32] unknownsoldier got paralyzed for 3 turns by the Large spider

[23:39:56] [PM from lil_blood: u didnt find my col]

[23:39:56] THEPRINCE: ff

[23:40:10] THEPRINCE: ff

[23:40:15] THEPRINCE: :devlish:

[23:40:18] [PM from lil_blood: the bags were together]

[23:40:21] [PM to lil_blood: no sorr onl bag with bear stones]

[23:40:30] unknownsoldier: bomwan u got lil COL

[23:40:56] bomwan: no there was only i bag

[23:41:07] unknownsoldier: we all died at the same place

[23:41:08] THEPRINCE: wnna ff

[23:41:20] unknownsoldier: they was all together

[23:41:28] unknownsoldier: u had to sell all them

[23:41:29] THEPRINCE: ff

[23:42:55] THEPRINCE: ff

[23:43:04] THEPRINCE: ff

[23:43:16] unknownsoldier: bomwan i will be talkin to aggrillies

[23:43:37] THEPRINCE: ff

[23:43:41] THEPRINCE: pvp

[23:43:46] lil_blood: no

[23:43:52] bomwan: talk to him i only found 1 bag

[23:43:53] lil_blood: im looking for my db

[23:43:59] unknownsoldier: there is no way

[23:44:05] THEPRINCE: ff

[23:44:45] THEPRINCE: any 1 pvp

[23:44:56] bomwan: is that his bag

[23:45:06] THEPRINCE: were

[23:45:15] unknownsoldier: u know it ain

[23:45:19] unknownsoldier: u have his COL

[23:45:32] bomwan: i have no col

[23:45:41] unknownsoldier: well how did u find mine

[23:46:08] THEPRINCE: bomwan pvp

[23:46:08] unknownsoldier: we died at the same location

[23:46:16] unknownsoldier: if u found mine then u found his

[23:46:42] THEPRINCE: pvp or mot!!!

[23:46:50] THEPRINCE: pvp

[23:47:16] THEPRINCE: scared

[23:49:14] unknownsoldier: u will pay for this

Edited by bomwan

Ya, interesting that lil_blood's guildie THEPRINCE was on hand but you are the one who is PMed and asked to find a DB. That DB never existed and there was no col, and that is obvious. The evidence is definitely against these DSR members. Appearantly scamming must be what they equate to "thugness" (an attribute mentioned in their guild information). Also very telling that unknownsoldier was acting so angry when he lost nothing. Well, next time they may reherse it a little better before the show ;-)

Thanks for letting everyone know about them so that they can be avoided in the future.

They are just taking up the job of scamming since paybackdude is gone for good (correct me if i'm wrong). Best to let #ignore handle it or your own skills whichever seems easier. :devlish:

B.T.W If you are dumb enough to train with a col and no rosto, its kinda your own fault. But thats just my opinion.

Oh they also changed there tag again, this time to 100%, as of this edit will probably change tommorow or sooner.

Edited by bigshock28

The way guys show up calling themselves this_prince or that_prince, and then go try to scam people is beginning to annoy me :P . Someone should tell them that real princes - such as yours truly :devlish: - are supposed to be above reproach!

Worse stll, people might think I'm one of them! ;)

THEPRINCE = lil_rome and a list of other Chars Yungdrews promise etc, s/he is the biggest Kreamz wannabe i have ever met, but Angeline5 proved him wrong many many times at DPa, i have chat logs if needed :rolleyes:

I have known bomwan as a fellow guild member for over 12mth to even suggest he is capable of such a thing is ridiculos,I would trust him with all my el possessions,he goes out of his way to help other players wether they are in situ or not!.

the_grud

lil_blood has pm me

[PM from lil_blood: i didnt try to scam u i really lost my col and i thoughtt u had it

i will take lil_blood word for it . :devlish:

this could have been a mis comunication . i only found 1 db . pm lil blood when he said what was in his db and it was not the stuff in this db , i pm unknownsoldier who was the other player near where the db before i left narleck cata combs. if i was going to take 1 db i would have took both if they were there why would i return 1 db with bear stones in it and armor and keep the other or pm them to say i found it in the first place

what up set me was theprince telling other players i scamed a db when they pm me to find there db. :P

#Ig 1 is Booman ther?

#Ig 1 cause some newb said he was invoved in somethng which we just wanna check which i dont believe b/c 1st he said it was unknownsoldier,then he said he..

#Ig 1 lost it now he said bowman? or something

# Ig 2 He went there to help out when they requested his help, now they are accusing him of taking db

#ig 2 Yes, he is accusing Bomwan of taking db, but bomwan would never do such thing

#ig 1 yeah and i know its not true thats just what THEPRINCE said i already know he didnt ive hear so many stories already

THEPRINCE: heheheheeh

THEPRINCE: gonna get you :/

so unknownsolder and lil_blood may not have tryed to scam me but they may have tryed and failed . but i will not go for db again if someone pm me unless i know the person who pm me , which is a shame as i have found lots of freinds ingame that way .

I had retured lots of db before and not had this much trubble .

but read the chat log and make your own mind up

Ya, interesting that lil_blood's guildie THEPRINCE was on hand but you are the one who is PMed and asked to find a DB. That DB never existed and there was no col, and that is obvious. The evidence is definitely against these DSR members. Appearantly scamming must be what they equate to "thugness" (an attribute mentioned in their guild information). Also very telling that unknownsoldier was acting so angry when he lost nothing. Well, next time they may reherse it a little better before the show ;-)

Thanks for letting everyone know about them so that they can be avoided in the future.

my col did too exist so talk wat u no

Just a clarification, to all of those who knew me to be unknownsoldier, I sold the account to him about 2+ months ago.

This was not me.

gl in el

Yet another reason why selling accounts is bad, the previous owner can be affected by the bad reputation of the new owner.