Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilEd

The eternal battle for a free spawn

In my humble opinion, there are certain wellloved creatures that respawn rather fast after dying, for example ogres. Though ogre is a bit too much for me, I have been on hobgoblins in both Hurquin as Tirnowood Undergrounds, and there is plenty to go around.

I have even been sharing spawns on the few occasions that I have been fighting.

See people... we all want to have the best of everything, but sometimes SHARING is the best. If you simply talk to the people in a certain area, you will find that taking turns is often agreed to.

Hello Dillo !

Yeh its true it is possible to actually share spawns , I was one of the people sharing spawns with Dill in Hurquin - was sharing with another person on the next sun sun day

Got to admit tho it makes a nice change to meet people who you CAN share spawns with and have a bit of a laugh while your doing it.

Share people, dont be so greedy ;)

This topic is mostly a waste but in fact the game does really, really need more ogre spawns. You have to stay on them so long between ogre and cyclops that with a growing game population and more and more higher level fighters we need to have more ogres. I don't have trouble finding spawns for anything else myself. There is only one non-PK, non-secret set of ogre spawns in Irilion. There aren't that many spawns in Seridia either that are not in PK or secret.

Why put so many ogres in PK or secrets while there are so many players who need to train on them? We just need more ogres. Moving the ones we have now is definitely not enough.

Tirun

This topic is mostly a waste but in fact the game does really, really need more ogre spawns. You have to stay on them so long between ogre and cyclops

I honestly dont know why people dont train armed orcs both male and female :closedeyes: . I managed to get a lot of xp off them ( alot more than I would have tsing for ogres and then having to wait for a spawn) and if you pick the right spawn you can get some nice craft xp while your there aswell :P

Edited by conavar

For ppl with 60-85def u always can train in zarin crypt- 2 ogres r there and u easly make 200k xp per hour even at big p/c and also very good drops.

Its a pk spot, yeah,so what? If u need 2 ogres u dont really need expensive armors to train on them, train in cheap armors on that spot so its not a big loss if some1 pk u.

And i agree, there r no tripple ogre spawns close to eachother that r free all the time, the question is- do we really need them? :closedeyes:

mp

I was training armed orcs a lot when they were new in game, so many double spawns.

Maybe you need a little more thoughness for them.

Best in game is the EVTR PK-cave - 2 female/2 male, I used to get lots of exp there.

And the Idaloran mine use to be free, just bring a sword for the cyclops.

(or ask me to kill them if I'm making bars there)

They drop much better than ogres.

Edited by Zamirah

I was training armed orcs a lot when they were new in game, so many double spawns.

Maybe you need a little more thoughness for them.

Best in game is the EVTR PK-cave - 2 female/2 male, I used to get lots of exp there.

And the Idaloran mine use to be free, just bring a sword for the cyclops.

(or ask me to kill them if I'm making bars there)

They drop much better than ogres.

I agree with Zami.

Also there is a point that ogres give shitty alot of def exp and u get like 50/70 with ogres...

Orcs are much better if u get a little more dexitery and toughness. also they give close a/d exp and better drops.

Still i dont think that we need more spawns. EL is nice as it is now.

For ppl with 60-85def u always can train in zarin crypt- 2 ogres r there and u easly make 200k xp per hour even at big p/c and also very good drops.

Its a pk spot, yeah,so what? If u need 2 ogres u dont really need expensive armors to train on them, train in cheap armors on that spot so its not a big loss if some1 pk u.

or u just show some goddamn balls and take good armor to keep PK alive !!!