Eternal Lands Official Forums
tigerz_eyez

visual glitch

am i on the correct thread

Posting here is fine I'd have thought. Could you tell us your character details. From the picture you look to be a female Orchan with hair in a double ponytail. As that's a P2P race I can't easily help by reproducing a similar character.

Does the problem happen when you're not wearing your COL or not wearing your excavator cape? As for who's responsible, I guess it might be a problem that Roja would fix.

Edited by bluap

I am sure that is intentional:

* to hold up the cavern walls

* to prevent falcons dropping "presents" on you

* to pick up Eternal Lands FM 107.7

* to stop you doing handstands

* to make it easier to find you at busy storages

Yeah, this is an issue for Roja and her 3D skills :icon8:

If you want support, you will have to use proper English punctuation. You will also have to obey the forum rules, including the double posting rule!

am i on the correct thread

Posting here is fine I'd have thought. Could you tell us your character details. From the picture you look to be a female Orchan with hair in a double ponytail. As that's a P2P race I can't easily help by reproducing a similar character.

Does the problem happen when you're not wearing your COL or not wearing your excavator cape? As for who's responsible, I guess it might be a problem that Roja would fix.

learner preformed the character change.she will do it only when sitting doesnt matter what im wearing .

It'd also be nice if you take into consideration we don't read forum posts 24/7, and may take us some time to see it. Have Patience, it's a virtue :rolleyes:

Thanks for the bug report, it will be fixed.

Edit: it will be fixed with the next update.