Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michic0_oL

tailoring and engeneering gods ?

Engineering and especially tailoring are supposed to be EXTREMELY hard skills to level, a God of those skills would make them considerably easier (That few extre exp per fabric would make a difference ;)). I think that is why they do not exist.

Harvest god - Lucaa - not in game yet

Check ency ;)

i know i was wondering when he would be implemented

Engineering and especially tailoring are supposed to be EXTREMELY hard skills to level, a God of those skills would make them considerably easier (That few extre exp per fabric would make a difference ;)). I think that is why they do not exist.

lol because u think a/d isn't hard to level ? i think ur arguement is rly crap :) (maybe make the god rly expensive to get ? :P lol )

lol because u think a/d isn't hard to level ?

He didn't say it's easy to level A/D or any other skill. He said, it's easier to level it with an assistance from a god, which is undeniable truth. If tailoring is supposed to be hard, 20% exp bonus would make it less harder than supposed to. Do you get it now?

A/D is not so easy to level as some people think :D Just A/D trainers work hardest on the skill training for hours, days and years :(

I dunno so much. I think at different levels different skills are easier to level - harvest is very easy at first, probably taken over by alchemy somewhere ~ level 10-15, but I don't know any skill with so much experience on tap as a/d. With Other skills the highest exp items simply cannot be made fast enough or in quantity.

The hardest part of any skill is in maintaining the means to keep generating experience. I think that where tailoring gets hard will be when people simply don't want to pay Xgc for an item that does nothing but look fancy when every other person on the planet has the same item. (skunk hats anyone?) and for engineering there again is a limited market in the long term once the novelty wears off.

IMO that is why alchemy is so easy to level, harvesting would be ridiculously easy without the cap, and summoning is so hard (a little less so at higher levels since stones created some form of market)

what about the other gods that are in the encyclopedia that havent been put in yet (harvest, alchemy, potion), any idea when/if they will be put in game?