Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hades

bLue

If you are interested in joining, contact either bluerhapsody or blueslave in game and let us know your interest in our guild. Once we get to know you and you haven proven yourself to us you will be accepted in. We are adults only (18 yrs and older) and you must have two skills (not o/a) over 25 to be considered.

You also need to be open mind, have no monkeys in the attic and absolutely no dramas for that go to the theater.

check our site for further information blue

See you around. :o

Guest ohmygod

From reading some of the old ig chatter between 300 and Havn i thnk this will be fun "adult only" guild. GL with it.

PS So who are you now Hades, Bluerapsody or Blueslave? :o

I want to laugh at all my guildies if you tell me Bluerapsody. Sorry couldnt help myself "Im just a guy" :D

From reading some of the old ig chatter between 300 and Havn i thnk this will be fun "adult only" guild. GL with it.

ty.

PS So who are you now Hades, Bluerapsody or Blueslave?

From my sign is pretty clear im blueslave now in game and very easy to understand why ^^

Stalag -> Hades -> Blueslave

PPL call me in game "Stal" "Hades" "BS" "slut" "whore" "sexy" and "hottie" u can pick any all names suit me ^^

I want to laugh at all my guildies if you tell me Bluerapsody.

Unfortunately i dont have yet the ubiquitous gift .

Sorry couldnt help myself "Im just a guy"

You need to get a life OMG mmm i will help you... during summer 2008 why dont u come to USA Portland bring your "boss" with you and have a nice vacations with me and bluerhapsody to clear all your doubts :D I guarantee u will learn some new things to try at home :o

Edited by hades

PPL call me in game "Stal" "Hades" "BS" "slut" "whore" "sexy" and "hottie" u can pick any all names suit me ^^

u forgot slaveboy :o

forgot to say GL lol

Edited by Tempest

u forgot slaveboy :o

eeek right forgot that one .... and slaveboy :D

forgot to say GL lol

ty.

Edited by hades

Hey! Those are MY initials! :P You can have them tho, I don't like em. :) But it'll cost you for breaking the copyrights. :D

And erm.. GL..

-Blee

Hey! Those are MY initials! :hug: You can have them tho, I don't like em. :hug: But it'll cost you for breaking the copyrights. :hug:

And erm.. GL..

-Blee

ty and u can ask your rights to b1 was she that started to call me that :>