Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nubynoob

new spells

how about if you could learn new spells like bear or bunny transformation or wolf or bird and stuff. it would be very cool to walk around or to fly around as one of those

(To the above people)

You can criticize it all you like, but it means nothing if you don't back it up with why you think its a bad idea.

Do you mean you'd be able to walk around as high level monsters with the same A/D? If so, then I doubt it will be implemented. There would be too much of a difference in jumping from (x) Attack or Defense to Fluffy (Etc.) A/D.

Edited by Aphistolas

You can criticize it all you like, but it means nothing if you don't back it up with why you think its a bad idea.

Simply because of this (look up):

1. Do a search or read previous posts BEFORE making a suggestion in this forum! "Suggestions" that are repeats, already being worked on, or are already ingame WILL be deleted.

This has been mentioned before and is also talked about in the sticky'd threads at the top of this forum.

Anyone that does not do their research deserves to 1) be called a fool and laughed at for suggesting something so lame etc, and 2) not get any explanation as to why, purely for not putting in any effort in when it is a requirement of posting in this forum before making a suggestion.

/edit: Damn auto smiley's for my 'B )'.

Edited by Torg

I thought people are picking their nicks 'cause they like a way they sound. Some pick them to illustrate their character. I suppose nubynoob picked himself a best possible and most fitting nick! WTG!

(K)nee

+

(H)and

+

(E)ar

=

(R )ealy - Edit; Silly auto sign changer job thingy >.<

(E)xtraordinary

(S)andwich

Looks like you did the same!

Edited by Deified

I've come up with a good way of posting new, extremely interesting and worth implementing suggestions.

Algorithm:

1. Open Eternal Lands forums.

2. Click on Search.

3. Limit searching only to Suggestions forums.

4. Keywords: stupid, never going to happen, it already is, horse, fishing, running, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Success rate of making other people interested in your thread: 100%.

4. Keywords: stupid, never going to happen, it already is, horse, fishing, running, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The search on this one was funny !