Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bahamut_Zero

Magic creatures

I searched for it and only found a old thread with 2 posts and nothing conclusive..

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...magic+creatures

Why the hell there r no monsters that use magic?

Why not make some monsters use offensive or defensive spells?

Heal themselves and stuff!

This is the only rpg i know, in wich monsters dont cast spells!

Where is the problem in that?

While we r at it, make some elementals, like ice, fire and stuff, then we could chose the best spell for each type of monster (ice against fire elementals for example)

Can anyone tell me a reason for this not to happen?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bears

Tigers

Spiders :o

and many other high level monstr0's have mana to steal :> oh and I believe a few monsters have perks \o/ *eyes the phantom warrior with evanscence perk*

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bears

Tigers

Spiders :P

and many other high level monstr0's have mana to steal :> oh and I believe a few monsters have perks \o/ *eyes the phantom warrior with evanscence perk*

LOL???

You call mana burn a spell?

And even if it is a spell, do u think thats enough?

Ok close the thread.. we have bears that burn mana, omg no more need for magic...

And entropy.. LOL is what comes to mind when i see stupid monsters waiting to die while u simple heal.. that is LOL...

Please name a rpg, where u dont find creatures with healing capabilities...

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

Well, Here the monsters dont heal themselves (other then those ebul monsters like the ones that whip me in KF) And though this is a game like other mmorpg's. This one is different. So I dont think Entropy should even awser. When you create a mmorpg, you can make the monsters cast all the spells you want to.

Lets take a popular but crappy rpg.

Runescrap for instance has these self healing things:

Human: [Not a 'monster']

Bardur

Monk

High End "Slayer" monsters

Cave Crawler

High Combat Level

Monkey Guard

Glod

Yt-MejKot

So out of the couple hundred monsters it has 2 human npc healing and 4 extremely high

end pay to play monsters that do.

Now try to find a monster in EL current bestiary that would logically heal?

Well, Here the monsters dont heal themselves (other then those ebul monsters like the ones that whip me in KF) And though this is a game like other mmorpg's. This one is different. So I dont think Entropy should even awser. When you create a mmorpg, you can make the monsters cast all the spells you want to.

If he answers or not it´s up to him, don´t even know why u r talking about he answering or not...

And the "this one is diferent is not a excuse", this is not about being diferent, it´s a flaw from my pont of view.

If the humans , orchans, draegoni and so on.. can heal, why not the gobs , orcs and so on?

Don´t see any reason for not allowing monsters to heal and cast other spells that the players can.

If we have so many spells, the monsters should be able to cast them all...

I´m not saying a gob would be able to casst any spell, no!

Each monster would have "its own" spell, and sometimes cast heal on himself (not always of course...).

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

If the humans , orchans, draegoni and so on.. can heal, why not the gobs , orcs and so on?

Don´t see any reason for not allowing monsters to heal and cast other spells that the players can.

Because humans orchans draegoni are intelligent creatures, and gobs orc and so on are not.

Because humans orchans draegoni are intelligent creatures, and gobs orc and so on are not.

lmao, ok that one was really intelligent, i guess u r a human.

Lets rewrite every magic stories coz they r wrong.

Only intelligent beings can heal...

Only intelligent beings can heal...

Ok.

"I guess you are a human"

Its: "Let us rewrite every magic story , because they are wrong"

You're brilliant.

If u r trying to say i cant type.. maybe thats coz im not a native english speaker, but at least i can speak 5 different languages, so i guess a wrong word or 2 in english wont do any harm... and i can manage myself anywhere in the world so...

And can a mod lock these threads?

Obviously robotbot got bored from mining silver, and wants to get this into something personal.

The reason the monsters cant heal, is those racist npcs in WSC that wont allow them into their shops to buy signal..... ;)

Lmao, hmmm lets break their legs, those racist pricks :P

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

bahamut y would it be beneficial to have monsters casting magic spells?

Well it might be interesting to have some creature that uses pure magic to fight - no phisical damage, only magical one. That yellow cape + bronze armor might be usefull then

Bahamut, at ur lvls(40-50), when monsters r very weak, if u use expensive armors or got nice p/c fighting against them might look easy/boring.

I asure u as soon as u try some high lvl monster( yeti or higher) fights become very unpredictable and very hard even if u r 30a/d higher from creature u fight, u use sword and armors worth together 150-200k gc, got very high p/c with many negative perks taken w/o wasting a single pickpoint for nexuses even.

So plz, instead of making suggestions about pking and monsters, play more ( i see ur forum account is about 1,5 year old and 50 a/d is few weeks of playing even if u dont know game very well and have no gc at the beginning, if u dont concentrate on fighting than plz suggest something to other skills ;) ).

mp