Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bernie

Syni

Its Sun Tsu day, i am peacfully training in SKF on clops, player Syni comes over and attacks the cyclops i am already fighting....this is not nice....i did not ask for help....i was training.

Isn't there someone else this player can annoy?? Or perhaps another cyclops she/he could have attacked besides the one i was already fighting??

:icon13:

Peeps are mean in Sun Tzu.. :icon13:

EDIT# want me to add him/her to pk list? :w00t:

Edited by OldySchooly

NO, that is quite ok oldyschooly...no need to lower ourselves

was just making a post so others know about this player

thanks

Its Sun Tsu day, i am peacfully training in SKF on clops, player Syni comes over and attacks the cyclops i am already fighting....this is not nice....i did not ask for help....i was training.

Isn't there someone else this player can annoy?? Or perhaps another cyclops she/he could have attacked besides the one i was already fighting??

:P

he attacked 1 clops? or more?

it was one cylop and..i misclicked on it "MISCLICKED" btw congratzs on makeing a fool of yourself bernie :)

:P

he attacked 1 clops? or more?

it was one cylop and..i misclicked on it "MISCLICKED" btw congratzs on makeing a fool of yourself bernie :)

thats why i asked this question...

killing 1 clops = misclick...

killing 2 clops = beeing dumb

killing 3 clops = spawn serping :lurker:

i know siny from -EF-, was there for a bit and hes cool

I woulda thought the same, with it being one, someone moaned at me today because I got auto'd by Ogre, they thought I was serping spawn lol.

I woulda thought the same, with it being one, someone moaned at me today because I got auto'd by Ogre, they thought I was serping spawn lol.

Ogres seem to bring out the idiots in people, I was at the ida spawn most of the day and people give no objection to attacking ogres even if your there waiting on the spawn. Normally most people I know dont say anything unless its obvious it wasnt an accident, but on sun tzu people get jealous over the exp.

There doesnt seem to be any evidence that this was melicious behavoir. Accidents happen. And to quote "Sun Tsu" day brings out the worst in everyone..

Btw

just for everyones info..

Syni's a girl ;)

siny is a man... with a girls char.

If someone misclicks they usually say 'ups sorry' , did s/he/whatever did that?

well reni i did not say anything because after it attacked me bernie left and i tryed to pm her but she ignored me and yeah thats right temp ;)

I wonder why Sun Tzu day makes people act so silly. So you get double exp. If you're lucky enough to be on when it starts, and train for 6 straight hours, it'd be like you trained 12 hours: 6 bonus hours. That's not a lot considering how many hours it takes to level. And the savings in pots and essies is still not so significant.

Honestly, I'm not so fond of Sun Tzu day, cuz it means every spawn will be taken. So unless I already had one before it started, it means 0 exp for me. ;)

As for the cyc thing above, why didn't you ask if he/she misclicked? It was one cyc? So you lost what... 2k-3k exp? :D