Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Mortos Challange

Read these two threads before posting please:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...ortos+challange

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...ortos+challange

What I would like you all to think is:

1. Possible location for the event. (Required: multicombat area, possible safe area for audience, combat areas separated from audience - distance of at least couple feet, combat area should be in regular shapes). Last time we used TD summoning arena and it worked quite well (minor accidents happened - Yeti between audience and 1 rampaging hobgoblin). If you know any area that fills requirements, suggest it please.

2. Number of people in one team. People from only one guild or more mix teams.

3. Other suggestions.

I'm not sure if this event will happen, but I would like to give it a try. The ball is at the moment on your side.

Regards,

Anshar

nice idea, finally some contest again :D

anyway imo TD arena is the best, i remember there wasnt that much lag compared to ~LE~'s contest in WS arena.. so TD arena seems to be nice place imo.

about teams, what about 4 ppl? since not every guild has 5 high lvl players in it, so 3-4 ppl in a team should be good, cause mostly every guild has 2-4 strong players.

i dont have any other suggestions, but would be nice if this event actually happens

TD is nice but dont kill the audience on the way to arena is a rule that everybody have to follow, last contest i got killed on the way and any mod do nothing agaisnt the killer it cant hapen.

IMO 3 or 4 players max to avoid lags

Sugestion dont permit summons it makes lag even more, and of course brod or bod, only armors and great swords, thermal? hmmm maybe

Well thats it for now

TD is nice but dont kill the audience on the way to arena is a rule that everybody have to follow, last contest i got killed on the way and any mod do nothing agaisnt the killer it cant hapen.

That was me, free st00f. :D

I say TD too, I was going to suggest it anyways, and I think 3-4 players per team, amd I'd like to have other players from other Guilds, cause it'll be good, but it could really unbalance the teams, making one team super strong, and another seem nothing, so I'd say keep it to guilds.

#Edit - Summons, sure.

Edited by Chosen

That was me, free st00f. :D

Ya u got pissed cause i called u nuub char buyer rofl

#Edit - Summons, sure, why not? It's part of game.

Because of lag =p

#Edit - Brod/Bod, sure. Its another part of game.

#Edit - Magic Armours/Swords (Cutty of Mage, CD Rem Cuisses.) I'd like to say yes, but I'll say no, it will just make the fights ~10 seconds long, nothing for audience to watch, or to bother going to watch if thats the case.

#Edit - Titanium/Steel Plate Sets, COL, Great Swords/Thermal Serp/Bod/Brod & Summon Stones Allowed.

How about free choice of gear since the contest is about killing monsters? o.o'

Guys, I need some reasonable input. Do not really feel like listening or reading your happy chatter;)

Is this going to happen? :P

Since td summoning arena isn't pk anymore, it could be done in idaloran mines pk area. People could safely watch there while team fights with the monsters.