Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cicero

bridges are hard to cross

I know this will be about the most useless bug report ever, but I have problems crossing bridges, and I'm not the only one. You can click right in the middle of the bridge and not move. You just have to fool around with it, clicking around, rotating the camera, etc. I really wish I could give more detail, but I have a hard time telling what works and what doesn't. Has anybody else noticed this, and have any more info?

Yeah I have the same problem, one of the main bridges is the southernmost bridge in Desert Pines, the skinny one that crosses the river leading to the tropics and crystal caverns..

I think that the problem is related to the rails/supports on the side confusing the Client as to where you are clicking. I've found that lining up the so you have a straight shot across makes it much easier to cross.

Learner's right...you just have to line it up so that it's straight(up and down vertically) on your screen and you should have no problems crossing....the reason is because the heightmap is on the ground and not exactly where the bridge is. So you really have to click on the ground beneath the bridge..and that can get kinda complicated so just make it straigth :)