Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheComet

(metal) Goliath

This is a bit of a summoning idea I got, I noticed that you don't use ores at all in summoning

My idea is this:

10-30 ores + 3 LE + 3 Matter Ess = (metal) Goliath. summoning lvl 30 req, uses 35 mana (somewhat like summoning wolves or making bear stones), exp at about 100.

these would be about 40/40 a/d for someone who would train on them

each ore would change what type of attack they would do and what their coloring is...

iron - cold damage

silver - magic damage

gold - heat damage

titanium - radiation damage

They would look like an 8' tall humanoid chunk of metal, very rigid but with smooth surfaces. Think somewhat like the Frost Atronachs from Oblivion

These things could also be something you could see in titanium mines (NOT in PL's though, that already has a phantom warrior), I'd think the ignore level would be best around 25

This looks like just another creature, though I really like the idea of having some metal monsters running arround :)

I don't think I would summon them though, at least not for training. But that's not necessary because I don't summon fluffies for training either ^^

Guest baneazaghal

Hm... I like the idea about engineering... Maybe it could be a multi-skill, a bit similar to the "Bones to Gold"? You get both engineering and summoning XP, and have the recommended levels in both? This could work-out quite well if it was a stone, and not on-site summon?

This looks like just another creature, though I really like the idea of having some metal monsters running arround ;)

I don't think I would summon them though, at least not for training. But that's not necessary because I don't summon fluffies for training either ^^

Actually fluffies aren't that hard, if you can do wolves you can do fluffs pretty much.

The only hard part is dishing out 10k for the book and having ELE's to burn on them

This looks like just another creature, though I really like the idea of having some metal monsters running arround ;)

Actually fluffies aren't that hard, if you can do wolves you can do fluffs pretty much.

The only hard part is dishing out 10k for the book and having ELE's to burn on them

That's what I meant... Altough on second thought the ore/bars are not that expensive to train with..