Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

Today's Invasion - 6/29

this invasion was great, i was lucky enough to be online. lag was incredible but expected. i lagged during the bear and tiger... so many death msg and cant even see the resync msg. acc/eva pots saved me that moment before the resync. anyways come to think of it, i would prefer how monsters spawn atm since it is easier to spot them. chasing monsters who are spread out takes fairly some effort, unless of course they are high lvl monsters. i liked the glacemor part where there are just 5 yetis with the rest. other comments are already made by previous replies so thats all from me, i'll be waiting for the next invasion. thx for it.

Sund

Guest ohmygod

What happened to todays invasion, Mortos summoned a few ferros then disapeared.

:devlish:

I think it was 4am for Mortos or something, so I reckon he started and then fell asleep and his nose must've accidentally hit alt+X when he hit his keyboard. :devlish: That also explains why he wasn't on when we dared him to send more. :devlish:

-Blee

Hi all,

sorry I missed the invasion, sounds like it was fun!

I'd like to see more of these, and it would be interesting if there was a story around them, so that perhaps you could know a little in advance when there will be another one.

Rehdon

This is the first time I have participated in an invasion; first getting lots of magic experience healing the deceased when they re-appeared at beam, then in VotD when I noticed the monsters were pretty low level. Have never been much of a fighter, so low level monsters in an easy map was great! Please keep the lower level monsters in future invasions for those of us who have not got high a/d.

Thanks for a lot of fun,

Matty27 (ingame)

Edited by Matty27

It was fun, it's the first one in awhile where I've been able to fight. I liked the idea of 2 seperate invasions, one in VoTD and one in Naralik, because at my A/D levels its not much worth going and dying to Chiimys/yeti/etc. I liked being able to fight invasion male/fem unarmed orcs,armed goblins, etc.

yeah same for me too, lol :bow_arrow:

Awwww I missed it... My topic was taken into account then I see Acelon?

Wb Gryflet XxXxX