Eternal Lands Official Forums
DarkLordDiablo

Tournament

Alright everyone it either reply here or pm me in-game DarkDiablo to sign up the tournament winner will get the reward of Crown Of Life! And once everyone signed up I'll make the tournament board to set-up your matches shortly and the rules will come shortly too.

P.S. this contest is only for all players even if your in same guilds too or allies ;D

For Contest Rules

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?Guil...dMsgID=25530929

Edited by DarkLordDiablo

It wont be me on it, but use the name Pookies. :hug:

Will there be any noobs at all? Or only high levels? I don't want to get pked in like 1 hit by Mufosa (Now namned "BloodSoaked")

If all are aloud sign me up!

Ingame name: Sir_Exeus

FYI BloodSoaked isn't real MufossA, the account has been sold so plx don't think it's him.. It's insulting lol. O.o'

HE he/ Let me tell ya somthing. LuciferX and Mufosa got name changes. LuciferX became Mufosae and Mufosa became LuciferX. YA It's true. Then Mufosa (LuciferX) Changed to Bloodsoaked. That is how it worked. And how do u sell account? Were do u post it at?

you cannot post it anywhere on the this forum about buying char only in-game or guild's site

You can of course post in forums, when the ownership of a char changes, thats appreciated, but not in this thread plz.

This thread is about an event, so plz stay on topic ;)

(who cares at least which n00b dies by another one ;) )

So please lets DarkLordDiablo organize his event here and dont spam this thread, ok? :icon13:

Piper

Will there be any noobs at all? Or only high levels? I don't want to get pked in like 1 hit by Mufosa (Now namned "BloodSoaked")

No need to worry, I'm not signing that char up.

You can enter BleedingSoul, if you find someone around my strenght, I'll be happy to come battle.

-Blee

Edited by BleedingSoul

Well, u can count me in! :D

That is, if i am logged on at the time of the contest :P

anyway looking forward too it :D haven't had good pking contest in while :P:D:):mace:

In game name - max12

alot of people asked me if this a team fight it not what i really meant it is the 1 on 1 fight even if same guildies or allies u gonna have to fight em but i hope yall dont get mad each other

Id like to know some further rules...

1. What about Mana and Massive Mana Dest Rings?

2. Bone of Death?

3. Branch of Destruction?

I hope none of these will be allowed in the contest, so the fights can be as long as possible. :D

#Edit - I also think it would be cool to hold the fights at either Nc or WS Areba's, so people can come and watch the fights, just IMO. :)

Edited by Knuckles