Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hades

stop yeti queue

I have to say Marwen is right, Its time for Ent to take some action i believe...Im tired of having to wait for these spawns, its taking the fun out of the game considering PK is beyond dead, and having to wait 1hour + for spawn, and thats only if your next, usually there will be 3-5 ppl in line. The new update has came and i consider it was a very good one, but we need more yetti spawns......

I came back to this game after 9 months and i must say that training on yeti is almost impossible. There is only 2 spots where u can get some exp from yeti and it is a yeti cave where r 2 double spawns and hulda. And all of them r constantly full and in yeti cave there is even waiting line. So 3 spawns for at least 30 players or maybe even more because every1(except masterpiter :) ) from top30 in a/d can train on yeti with a sword is definetelly not enough. . And i think that adding more spawns like these is necessary. And i read lorck's post about rich players and i must say LOOL. At yeti double spawn i can stay about 1h and 40mins with a full restock which means 700 ae's and 600 he's and i usually get about ~13k gc plus 4 silver rings :D. ae's r 7-8gc he's 6-7gc which means i spend almost 10k gc only on essences for training and i'm not talking about the damaged armor. From time to time yeti breaks col and my steel plate so an opinion that some1 is getting rich from training on yeti is totally bulshit. And even it was the truth all fighters buy stuff for pking which isnt cheap either. Extra mana, summon stones, rostogols all boosts potions etc.And pkers get no drops(or very rarely) because of rostogols so adding more spawns or lowering yeti respawn time will not make yeti trainers richer. Of course there r players here who kills yeti with their best sword only to get some gc but i dont think there r many of them. In sum adding 2 or 3 spawns like those will not make any1 richer and players wouldnt have to wait to get the spawn for training.

Anyway, how about you wait for the client update, and talk after the new monsters are in the game?

positive thing: that new FC in ROT makes quite nice to train there since you have 1 spawn with 2 FC plus 1 MC

negative thing: Cockatrice. The map where they were put is not the best one cuz of the huge vegetation there makes it quite a nervous experience. Also they lack mana drain and hit like a bitch. FC there was a good move to get the mana but they should be more united (the cockatrice and the FC) to make it a good combo.

maybe putting 2 cockatrice together in one spwan and a cockatrice with 1 or 2 FC in another can alleviate the yeti pressure. Together means together ;)

Yes, ROT is a very good place to train now, I only go yeti when I need money.

Why not add some mchims to the Kusamura map ?

When I was training there some months ago was it always empty, fchims are bad xp for a/d only good for training magic and the map is too big. take a long time to get them to the spawn.

3 spawns with 1 mchim, 1 fchim would be nice and make more people go there.

I came back to this game after 9 months and i must say that training on yeti is almost impossible... So 3 spawns for at least 30 players or maybe even more because every1(except masterpiter ;) ) from top30 in a/d can train on yeti with a sword is definetelly not enough.

Why u think i stayed on newb monsters( fluff/feros)? :P

With every week more ppl will go to yetis and it will be worse and worse.

And ppl on yetis play/train hardcore, some of them 10h+ per day, so hard to fight for spawn, lorck would serp my yetis, i would serp his, so at least 1 spawn would be taken by serpers often up to 16h/day, not very good for all ppl exp.

No1 would be able to make fast attack exp, luci can just kick ppl from hulda( which is quite easy if u branch from invi :( and can always come to irivenion yeti cave and serp spawns( like he did to some ppl).

With more good yeti spawns ppl will make a/d(especially attack) exp faster, and r less annoyed by waiting for spawns, maybe next updates will change the current situation, lets w8 and see, since we cant do anything more than that(except biatching :D )

And most important:

wb Toom ;)

What yeti queue?

At this very moment, I am training iri cave fluff. The yetis from south spawn are crowding around me at the fluff, and Jac left the north one 10mins ago cos of lag.

Happy hunting :D

Jow :P

EDIT: typos

EDIT2: Clicky! My Fanclub watching me train <3

Edited by jowwow